F504

Report Type:
Unsporting Behaviour

Evidence By:
dbpFlip

Video Evidence:
Forthcoming

Report Details:
Red pushes me on the grass before T1 on lap 2 to prevent me from passing him, which causes me to spin and loose positions and a lot of time. It was completely unnecessary because he had the inside line for the first corner and could have protected his position easily in T1. After the race he also claimed that it was his right because my car wasn't 50% along his (which is both wrong and never a justification to try to crash someone out).

Supporting Evidence:
Replay File (attached)
Video to Follow

Date of Report:
26th June 2008 @ 10:11pm
Attached files
F504R3R2.mpr - 1.3 MB - 144 views
5.2 When overtaking into corners, the overtaking driver must have half of their car half way along the drivers door to be considered to have “overlap” for the corner. At which point, the driver being overtaken must leave sufficient room for the passing driver to try and make the pass.

10.1 The driver behind has the responsibility of not running into the back of the car in front. Bump drafting is NOT permitted.
Slipstreaming is a perfectly acceptable racing move.
5.2 When overtaking into corners, the overtaking driver must have half of their car half way along the drivers door to be considered to have “overlap” for the corner. At which point, the driver being overtaken must leave sufficient room for the passing driver to try and make the pass.

The move was not attempted on a corner, the front "straight" as it were. The incident happend approaching the corner, not in the corner.

There is also something called Track Awareness.. this is being aware of where others are on the track in relation to yourself. Track Awareness is a skill, therefore it is not required to be written into any rulebook.

Being aware of where you are and where your fellow drivers are can make or break a race for all drivers. Leaving space for others, and not forcing them to either back off or run onto grass, is a skill which makes the difference between a gentleman or an arsehole.

10.1 The driver behind has the responsibility of not running into the back of the car in front. Bump drafting is NOT permitted.
Slipstreaming is a perfectly acceptable racing move.

The above does not apply, as the driver in question was not behind your car, nor did they run into the back of it.
Report Closed.

RaceAlliance have been notified of this report and will be making their decision shortly. All results of this report and others will be posted on these forums along with any ammended results from RaceSIM shortly.

Thread Closed.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG