The online racing simulator
Need a little help
(10 posts, started )
Need a little help
I'm making a little tutorial for the Norwegian LFS page. But I'm no oracle and could use a little help

http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/442/skade32nx.jpg

On that picture, I need to know what 2 and 3 is symbolizing, I think I know what 4 is, but would appreciate a heads up on that to

I will give a :001_007: slize to the first one
noone wants a pizza slize?
#3 - maczo
ummm ok then... here goes although i have no idea
lower and upper wishbone deformation?

edit: after looking through google images i think i even might be right
http://images.google.com/image ... en&btnG=Search+Images
this kind of damage probably results in altered camber. ok, so now maybe a few words from someone who actually KNOWS?
#4 - herki
well, i don't need to have pizza, but 'TOE' means that you have an uncontrolled toe in/out (tyre front points inward or outward).
you can see it very good, if you damaged your car, so that 'TOE'-damage gets red

edit: oops, i mis-read your post... i thought you need to know what 4 is
maczo is right, 2 and 3 are the upper and lower supsension arms (mcpherson-strut only has lower, trailing arm has none at all)
I'm only posting assumptions here but I think when you damage UPR, then your upper ... err ... suspension arm is pushed inwards and if you damage LWR then the lower "whatever" is crushed. See the suspension view (shift+L) for details. I reckon this mainly affects camber.

So, when the UPR thingy gets damaged then the top of the wheel in question is closer to the car than it's original state and the same on the LWR thingy with the bottom of the wheel. I hope you understand what I mean.

E: Used my l33t PSP skills to draw a highly scientific 100% real illustration
Attached images
UprLwr.jpg
I have nothing reasonable to say but that doesn't look like pizza
It's a pie
#8 - Vain
Use your imagination... Pizzapie!

Vain
#9 - Chaos
Quote from AndroidXP :E: Used my l33t PSP skills to draw a highly scientific 100% real illustration

yup, your scientific illustration is right... only to make it clearer, it is a view from behind/infront of the car
Ok, thanks for the clearup. Have allways wondered what those two were ment to be

Pizza slizes for everyone, ITS FREE!!!

Need a little help
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG