The online racing simulator
[CC] Cruise Server now open!!!
(37 posts, started )
For S2 players there is a new cruise server out! To find it search [CC] Cruise Sever. [CC] stands for crazy cruisers and is a joinable cruising team, just ask (in game) [CC] S. Twyford or [CC] J. Manuel! Our website is http://www.crazy-cruisers.co.nr/

Hope to see you in there soon!

[CC] J. Manuel
#2 - th84
WOO HOOOO!!! Another one!!!
Christ almighty another one? What is it with you people? pisses me off
-
[CC] Cruise server now open!!! (Jphilip1) DELETED by Jphilip1
#4 - J@tko
  1. You've already posted it here.
  2. Read:
Quote from On main page of forum, on the 'LFS Hosts' Section :A section for discussing LFS-host related topics, such as administration tips and tricks / administration tools / techincal problems. This section is not meant to spam about your newly created host!

-
(twyfs002) DELETED by twyfs002
Its really gettin too much now. CLC LTC TC and WS.C are enough.
Quote from Stefani24 :Its really gettin too much now. CLC LTC TC and WS.C are enough.

BUT BUT BUT..... Ours is different, ours is new and fun!!
#7 - th84
Hahaha!
Attached images
pwned.jpg
so what are the ultra origional fetures that make it fun?
#9 - th84
Let me take a stab at this one... you ride around, make a little money, run from the cops and buy new cars.... all so you can lose it all when the server crashes. Sounds like loads of fun!
Quote from anbiddulph :so what are the ultra origional fetures that make it fun?

You can buy burgers from McDonald's.
Quote from zeugnimod :You can buy burgers from McDonald's.

Wow!!!!!! Ground-breaking stuff!

Burger King now has competition on the virtual burger front
FAIL, i mean whats the point in having another cruise? i bet you there will be hardly any people in it because there are too many of cruise servers now......
#13 - arco
It's like watching those toothpaste commercials. It's always "new", "better", "improved" and what not. I mean, how much better can it get?
Quote from arco :I mean, how much better can it get?

Well, it can't get much worse at least.
Quote from arco :It's like watching those toothpaste commercials. It's always "new", "better", "improved" and what not. I mean, how much better can it get?

Or for a Gillete Mach3 Turbo Ninja Hair clipper Shaveing ultra experience Version 3 beta.

Advert for the new version at the next 15 minutes, where it becomes...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
FAIL! Cruize servahz iz zeh suckage!1
I just got banned for telling people to leave before their sanity left them. Woop woop!
Quote from piggy501 :
Racername: [NC]Nick

I just got banned for telling people to leave before their sanity left them. Woop woop!

lol
is it a good server?
ooooooou! so this is what its all about i went and checked out the website and looky what i found smart thinking man...

100,000 Pounds (In Game)
£3.5
200,000 Pounds (In Game)
£6.00
BF1
£9.00

...so, why not make a lil' money of inpatiant and spoiled folks who wanna cruise on ur server? (but honestly...bf1 in a cruise server is just lame...)
Quote from Alex_Tiger :ooooooou! so this is what its all about i went and checked out the website and looky what i found smart thinking man...

100,000 Pounds (In Game)
£3.5
200,000 Pounds (In Game)
£6.00
BF1
£9.00

...so, why not make a lil' money of inpatiant and spoiled folks who wanna cruise on ur server? (but honestly...bf1 in a cruise server is just lame...)

That's genius!!

We're gonna force everyone in the Kyoto 500 to race in UF1s unless they pay us $1,000,000
actually that is absolutely genius! i mean if you put the prices down, people might actually buy it
#25 - TG44
Quote from J@tko :That's genius!!

We're gonna force everyone in the Kyoto 500 to race in UF1s unless they pay is $1,000,000

...well i suppose it'd take quite a longer while then.. nothing else.. as no one would pay that

(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG