The online racing simulator
If there was any doubt that you can have a close race on LFS...
I know that sometimes we all dispair at being caught up on the first corner carnage, or one person runs away with the win. But, on occasion, it's a little closer

Both Premech and I both said that this was exactly the reason that we play LFS. Close, fun racing.

(edit: I should say, that we finished a thousandth apart. In the wrong order )
Attached files
close call#.mpr - 774.6 KB - 234 views
damm really good!!! what aclose action , but for do that you need really a couple of great drivers
Quote from gp4racer :damm really good!!! what aclose action , but for do that you need really a couple of great drivers

Try driving the more difficult cars. You can get really close races in the LXs or FZ50, RAC, because more mistakes happen under pressure and there is more work to do to drive the car than in a single-seater or a slick-wearing race car.

And the best part: Even if the race isn't very close (if you're still learning) you will have fun just driving against the car.
I need to get my desktop running on the network again so I can get back online.. been a long time since I'd had a race. I still have never driven the LXs online, either...

If there was any doubt that you can have a close race on LFS...
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG