The online racing simulator
Need teamskin..
(11 posts, started )
Need teamskin..
Hi i need a new teamskin for my team =TDW= (im not owner of the team... we run Patch X) for XRT please...
*sigh* Demo Racer + XRT = FAIL
Quote from Tsunami_sephi :*sigh* Demo Racer + XRT = FAIL

Quote from Freakinator80 :Hi i need a new teamskin for my team =TDW= (im not owner of the team... we run Patch X) for XRT please...

*sigh* Tsunami_sephi + Reading = FAIL

Even though you are using Patch X, there's no real point in making a demo team a skin because they all end up with a early closure anyway...
He said that because some people who request this are crackers (not saying that this team or driver is/are) so a lot of skinners are put of by this, anyway, shouldn't you guys be using patch Y
Time for Scawen to turn off online for patchs other than Y22 ...
i've been usin patch Y cos i thought Y22 was only a test patch
they should remove online for all other patches besides y - y22
Wake up guys, Y24
Quote from Riders Motion :*sigh* Tsunami_sephi + Reading = FAIL

Even though you are using Patch X, there's no real point in making a demo team a skin because they all end up with a early closure anyway...

Maybe i'm not up with the times, so link me to a site explaining the patch X thing. I see that he is a demo racer asking for an XRT, that's all. Therefore I'm not going to risk skin making.
Flame me all you want for not knowing what that means, but realize I'm new to LFSF and not to LFS in general. I've just been staying on Masterskinnerz due to the civility of MSz.
Quote from Tsunami_sephi :Maybe i'm not up with the times, so link me to a site explaining the patch X thing. I see that he is a demo racer asking for an XRT, that's all. Therefore I'm not going to risk skin making.
Flame me all you want for not knowing what that means, but realize I'm new to LFSF and not to LFS in general. I've just been staying on Masterskinnerz due to the civility of MSz.

The XRT was enabled in demo in patch X.
To get you "up with the times": current version is Y
Cool to know. I know all abouy S2, since I've been there for ages. I don't keep up with all the demo stuff. Thanks for the update!

@freakinator: sorry about the misunderstanding. E-mail me with some ideas (like colorchoice and such) and I'll get started on it!
[email protected]

PS: I'm using Y24. again, I know nothing of the demo area anymore.

Need teamskin..
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG