The online racing simulator
centralised buying for TrackIR4pro @gtr-30.net
***interesting for german users only, as i think ***

Hello!

at gtr-30.net are organizing a centralised buying for TrackIR4pro. Its interesting as you get a special discount (current discount stage: 12%) and an one month trial period!

If you are interested have a look in our forum

kind regards ... christoph
I m interested but i dont understand German (i m french),could you explain me please?
Hi Idriver,

what exactly do you want to know? Are you willing to join the order or are there pre-order questions?

The current price is 153,35 € (179,95 €, -12% Discountlevel 2, -5 € extra discount)... +15€ for shipping. I dont know if the german taxes are extracted, but about this issue i just asked 2Connect, the german distributor. This special offer will end on next tuesday evening.

Hope this helps at first...

kind regards - christoph
Yes i d like to join the order,can you explain me how to?
If you guys buy it in an other country and ship it, the taxes should be counted in germany (if you got a tax number), if you don't have a tax number the tax is the percentage of where you bought it. As far as I know germany is good for buying this kind of stuff, because here in Belgium taxes are 21% or 6% depending on the goods, in Germany there is only one number (9%) for everything. This makes computer stuff cheaper in Germany, but going out for dinner will cost you more
ok...got the info too, taxe will not be extracted... so the price will be as written.

@sgt.flippy: in germany you don´t go out for dinner anymore, therefor we go on holiday in other countries
Quote from xof112 :
@sgt.flippy: in germany you don´t go out for dinner anymore, therefor we go on holiday in other countries

But there are still people going to Germany for holiday/work But when my dad has to go there for work, the dinners are being payed, so he goes out for the expensive stuff

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG