The online racing simulator
June 22: FO8 at Westhill, XRG at Blackwood
This sunday we will race at Westhill with the FO8 in our S2-league and at Blackwood with the XRG-car in our demo-league. I hope to see you all to join our races!!
#2 - G!NhO
do i have to sign up or can i just join?
Quote from G!NhO :do i have to sign up or can i just join?

First you must signup at our site and then you may join every race we organise.
#4 - G!NhO
Quote from Starbert :First you must signup at our site and then you may join every race we organise.

ok maybe ill sign up
Racereport – FO8’s on Westhill
On forehand it was clear that this was going to be one of the hardest races of the season. The fast and flowing nature of this track can easily trick you into pushing a bit to hard and ending up damaging your wheels or getting stuck in the gravel-traps.

In qualifying almost everybody was struggling to keep their wheels on the tarmac, so expectations where not to high for me. Surprisingly I managed a third grid position and considering Drke and WajUk where a good second faster, I was hoping to battle it out for third with Marzman and Weefelly.

At the start me and Drke went side by side into T1, hugging wheels. Drke kept a good line into T2 with me running wide over the grass. Also WajUk, leading the pack, spun it on his own. It was clear this race was about keeping it together.
Drke was now leading with a good 5 second lead. Weefelly, me and Marzman close together and Starbert and Hans dicing it out behind us. WajUk now 1 lap behind, running a fast pace to gain some positions.
Weefelly made a small mistake in the chicane and I could pass him on the next straight. Lap after lap Weefelly and Marzman kept pushing me. In the meantime Drke was stretching his lead with his fast pace. I little bit too fast, because he did a “verstappen” and couldn’t get out of the gravel-trap, handing me P1. Weefelly then lined me up for a pass into the final turn, but the extra speed in my slipstream made him clip the grass and sent him off track.
All I had to do was bringing it home (easier said then done, making all kind of small mistakes) and Marzman attacked Weefelly for second place. Starbert and Hans couldn’t fend of WajUk, who came in 4th.

Next race will be the Kyoto-Oval with the GTR’s. Looking forward to it!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG