The online racing simulator
Complaint: ProRacingRoom#1
(18 posts, closed, started )
I just went to go on ProRacingRoom#1. I was on there for about 5 minutes, and one of the admins said to me 'bad lag.. leave or ill help'

So I said '?' and he just kicked me. I went back on to try again, and he banned me. I don't think this is really on.
Your signature does NOT speak for you.
Banned from CTRA and TC and pro racing ...
#4 - AMB
(User is Permabanned from [TC] and CTRA (Reason: Unknown))

Growing a list?

Basically he banned you for your lag.

also I have been banned off servers for just entering the server, this is LFS
You were banned from CTRA and TC for speedhacking. I could post a link to the report/banlist, but in saying this I think you have had your fair share of being owned for today.
#6 - AMB
WOW ben, speed hacking, now that is a shock to me.

I know I have done some bad things, but speedhacking i mean come on, can't you just practice and become fast?
#7 - ajp71
I very much doubt you were banned for lag...
#8 - aoun
Most likely. The ProRacingRoom is an australian server, and it tries to be a "Pro racing room".

It doesn't tolerate crashing, swearing or anything neglect. If you are lagging, your asked to fix or your gone completely. Many people just try and talk back or dont solve the problem, and Ninja (the admin) im sure would get sick of it. I used to be in that server very often and often spoke to ninja about anything really.

Hes a nice bloke and all, but you see alot, international people come in or smart-asses and he asks to fix lag or gone, they will be either smart or don't bother and they cop a ban.

I haven't been there for a while often (i was there yesterday i think) and im sure he would be sick of dealing with people and i think he may have not bothered reasoning with you after "?" was replied.

In the end, hes the admin, that's how it goes. Ive been banned there too, so don't worry, its not permanent. Nothing personal.

benjie.13, you fail. kthxbai.
#10 - Jakg
FWIW the OP knows why he's banned as I make a point of PM'ing anyone who is banned from the CTRA for an "unkown reason" with a Report ID#.
What the hell?

I've never touched speedhacks off of singleplayer.

I didn't even know why I was banned from CTRA until now. How can I contact the CTRA admins? I honestly haven't got a clue.
It's impossible to drive fast with speedhack. You can't control the car, and then the clutch just gets burnt.
#13 - Jakg
Your report is here, no replay is attached, though. If you wish to appeal this, then please pm the user "do0f".
Quote from Jakg :Your report is here, no replay is attached, though. If you wish to appeal this, then please pm the user "do0f".

Thanks. I PMmed him.
#15 - Jakg
Ah, but is it really a he?

do0f is a bit like the LFS Forums very own Stig...
Quote from Jakg :Ah, but is it really a he?

do0f is a bit like the LFS Forums very own Stig...

Some say his chest has a built in G25, and his feet have realistic deformation, we just know him as, the do0f.
Lol think do0f will be 'doof' [dutch] to him.

As only women can be....
#18 - SamH
This is something that should be handled between yourself and the admins of servers you are having difficulties accessing. Here is not that place.
This thread is closed

(18 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG