The online racing simulator
Are You Thinking What Im Thinking?
(31 posts, started )
Quote from Shotglass :I think so, Brain, but can you use the word 'asphalt' in polite society?

Excellent. Didn't know anyone outside the US knew about that cartoon. I used to watch it all the time.
-
(xaotik) DELETED by xaotik : Miracles of male breast reduction surgery.
:riceboy:

sorry, i could not resist...
My all time favourite car is the supra 2. gen,they are awesome,but its too much money and too hard to find a decent non ricer. Maybe u should look for other ones for driving,and if u are going to drift,a basic car with a turbo and susp. work is enough to start,again s15 is very nice,but they all want big money for it... not worth to spend that much imo.
Quote from drift01010 :i just want to learn to drift.

You're a tool.

You're buying a RHD car for driving in America? Tool.
You're planning on importing a car from Japan that you can buy here in LHD, 100% legal form? Tool.
You want to learn to drift in one of these cars? Tool.

Get off the bandwagon and get an econobox. You'll cause less damage when you screw up your mad tyte dorifuto0000, yo0 :riceboy:
^^^^
dam jap

had to say it

and dont listen to any of these simple minded people if u want to learn to drift buy a S13/14/15 and go to a track and learn dont be dumb and try on the streets

i done a bit of grip racing timed laps and allso drifting personaly atm id rather race then drift but budget comes in to play

its cheap to get a car sideways

it costs big $$$$ to make it fast around corners
Quote from drift01010 :it honestly depends there are some good Nissans. i just want to learn to drift.

Then don't buy modified cars. Waste of money and a pain-in-the-rear to maintain, repair, and insure.

Buy an old RWD banger with a decent power-to-weight ratio. Heck, you can even drift old Volvos.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG