Very nice. Good job there.
Nice video.
#4 - Gil07
Booo! No SR!

Nicely done again
/me likes this.
Quote from Gil07 :Booo! No SR!

Nicely done again

You actually did have a mention, it just got cut (out of my control) for length/pacing reasons.

Get a top 5 at Westhill and I guarantee you'll get mentioned.
tdrt <3
Great! Love SRT! Jessisca is so good (beside her looks I'm also referring on her TV speaker abilities) You pronounced our name well - "AMT Sim Racing Team" for a short version is just fine.

On behalf of AutoMotoTrke.net Sim Racing Team I would like to thank for this nice review and kind words about our team and result we made on our debut race We'll do our best to repeat it or even go better, but competition in IGTC is hard&heavy... but we like it that way!

Race you! Stay well!
Nice work Nolan, and Core!
Quote from DeadWolfBones :You actually did have a mention, it just got cut (out of my control) for length/pacing reasons.

Get a top 5 at Westhill and I guarantee you'll get mentioned.

Will do
Off topic: Am i the only one that reads the video description these days? It says round 3 insted of 4 yeah i wasnt wrong.

On topic: Great covarage as usal, the overlay of when Core had pole was a nice touch.
Quote from AstroBoy :Off topic: Am i the only one that reads the video description these days? It says round 3 insted of 4 yeah i wasnt wrong.

Where are you seeing this? The youtube description appears to be correct as does the name of the video... Let me know so I can fix this.

Edit: I guess Benji logged on and changed it, thanks for the heads up!

SRT - IGTC Round 4 Review
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG