The online racing simulator
Bad frames!!
(3 posts, started )
Bad frames!!
Hey i was just wondering how i could get better fps on lfs,im getting 30 to 8 fps drops as i drive and its annoying me,at start's 6 fps meaning missed shifts etc which is really annoying and not to mention causes crashes cos i dont move quickly off the line.so i thought id come here for some help

btw my laptop was originally 512 mb ram now its 2.5 as the diag attached says

id just like to know how i could fix it,or would i need to buy new hardware.also i run lfs in low detail

i tryed y22 but it is just as bad
Attached files
DxDiag.txt - 45.2 KB - 225 views
Quote from nathan818 :Hey i was just wondering how i could get better fps on lfs,im getting 30 to 8 fps drops as i drive and its annoying me,at start's 6 fps meaning missed shifts etc which is really annoying and not to mention causes crashes cos i dont move quickly off the line.so i thought id come here for some help

btw my laptop was originally 512 mb ram now its 2.5 as the diag attached says

id just like to know how i could fix it,or would i need to buy new hardware.also i run lfs in low detail

i tryed y22 but it is just as bad

If it has an integrated GFX chip, that could be the reason.
#3 - garph
There isn't much you can do apart from dropping LFS to it's lowest settings, which you've done. Don't forget draw distance and dynamic LOD (0 for best look, 1 for best performance), the AA will gain the the most IF you have it on.

Could try and make sure programs that aren't needed are killed, laptops can also run low power modes where certain bits of hardware are turned down, so double check everything is fully running.

Bad frames!!
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG