The online racing simulator
CTRA Server gave me wrongful ban
I've been racing on ctra race 1 for a few months and I connected yesterday (My internet is now unstable though)

Anyways, it banned me for 30 days saying I removed people from the grid when I'd never do that!

Who do I contact?

The site has no damn contact info! Damn system banned me for no reason
MYCTRA is a simple interface for tracking your CTRA licences, editing your personal details, editing and maintaining your team membership and presentation, and keeping track of the driver reports you have raised within the CTRA-X System.

In order to access the MYCTRA area of this website, you must first have created a password while in one of the CTRA servers. If you have not yet done so, enter a CTRA server, press T and type $password.

How do I do this with no access?
#5 - SamH
ah dumb

Guess those ass's do report

What do u mean by collected? Still says host refused connection for me.
''While blue flagged he blocked the way to the race leader at end of lap 7 and causing him to crash at the chicane on lap 8. He blocked 2nd placed car as well at lap 9/10.''

''A driver with an impressive lack of ability to drive a car. Complete ignorance of the rules he has agreed to, and an awe-inspiring disregard for other cars on the track. This driver needs a lot more practice than the average newcomer, and must be given some time to practice offline.'' -From report.

Well, this is the first time I've used this word on a forum, and I hope never to use it again....

OWNED!
Quote from cmanns :ah dumb

Guess those ass's do report

What do u mean by collected? Still says host refused connection for me.

Your attitude doesn't bode well for the future.

"Collected" means that you've tried to access the servers and the ban period has started. We don't start people's bans until they attempt to play on a server again. If we started it from the point the report was processed and issued a month long ban, but the player didn't try to play for two months they wouldn't have been affected.

This way you are given chance to reflect on why we don't want people to do whatever it was you did. We keep a history for every driver, so if you continue to act up on your second chance then we can look at the whole picture and not isolated incidents and act appropriately.
I don't know how to replay but I'm pretty sure I wasn't driving there, that username 'cmanns' is shared.

It's ok :-) I just wanted to race on ctra with my buddy but the account didn't work for him, no troubles for me :P
Quote from cmanns :that username 'cmanns' is shared.

:banghead:.....:banghead:......:hbomb:
#13 - SamH
look for "Relevent Lap: and you shall find
#15 - SamH
hehe.. I'm such a n00b Found and fixed.. thanks Mikey!
np, it's kinda my "thing" to spot spelling mistakes and complain about them

they used to hate me for it back at zwr
#17 - SamH
Quote from cmanns :I don't know how to replay but I'm pretty sure I wasn't driving there, that username 'cmanns' is shared.

It's ok :-) I just wanted to race on ctra with my buddy but the account didn't work for him, no troubles for me :P

Licence sharing is effectively software theft, and is against the LFS EULA. It's one I'll have to pass on to the LFS developers to deal with.

Nothing to do with your CTRA participation, although licence sharing is also against the CTRA rules. We'll deal with that separately.
#18 - Dru
Quote from mikey_G :np, it's kinda my "thing" to spot spelling mistakes and complain about them

they used to hate me for it back at zwr

+1

but hang on - whats the 'past-participle' on show here of 'used' too

of course I'm joking but ZWR is dead... so the hate must be dead with it right

Now wheres that 'how to kill a duracell bunny' article I was reading

OH wait - I've found a Mike Supporter

They have done a good job explaining your case by drumming it into me
Quote from dru :+1

But Hang On - Whats The 'past-participle' On Show Here Of 'used' Too

Of Course I'm Joking But Zwr Is Dead... So The Hate Must Be Dead With It Right :d

Now Wheres That 'how To Kill A Duracell Bunny' Article I Was Reading

Can't wait to see what you'll come up with, cause this bunny comes with a merkava tank
#20 - Dru
Quote from mikey_G :Can't wait to see what you'll come up with, cause this bunny comes with a merkava tank

I thought they ran on petrol/gas not 9volt batteries?

Well the only thing I can come up with is fighting fire with fire... so i'm gonna send this guy out to get ya - does that count
Quote from Dru :I thought they ran on petrol/gas not 9volt batteries?

Well the only thing I can come up with is fighting fire with fire... so i'm gonna send this guy out to get ya - does that count

LMAO @ the icecream

Kinda reminds of me this (only in regards of the icecream)

Ari gold ftw!
#22 - Dru
Quote from mikey_G :LMAO @ the icecream

Kinda reminds of me this (only in regards of the icecream)

Ari gold ftw!

I always prefer Ice-Cream to Orange Juice It could only be topped if the Orange landed on some person down on the beach.... like his boss
So I can't buy my friend a license? Geez

I paid good cash for my licenses and hardly use one, only 2 people have played, another we use as a secondary computer view.

stop snooping in what I do. I know what pirating is and lfs isn't easy to pirate
Quote from cmanns :I don't know how to replay but I'm pretty sure I wasn't driving there, that username 'cmanns' is shared.

Quote from cmanns :So I can't buy my friend a license? Geez

I paid good cash for my licenses and hardly use one, only 2 people have played, another we use as a secondary computer view. stop snooping in what I do. I know what pirating is and lfs isn't easy to pirate

From the EULA :
Quote :3. Unlock Rules and Regulations

3.1You may install S1 or S2 on 2 computers for your own use or to race a friend on a Local Network.

So your allowed on your personal local network to use it. Not share it with someone who has a different IP attach to the LFS username.
#25 - Dru
Quote from cmanns :So I can't buy my friend a license? Geez

I paid good cash for my licenses and hardly use one, only 2 people have played, another we use as a secondary computer view.

stop snooping in what I do. I know what pirating is and lfs isn't easy to pirate

Niels - he says licence(S) rather than license - so we must presume he has 2.

Having 2 seperately purchased licenses is ok - and that WASN'T stated in the o/p you just stated it in a bad way.

Nothing is wrong with having 2 licences for two guys. The problem would be in this instance that more than one player if using the same 'account' name...on the CTRA system you have to earn your own points - you can not give your account details to someone else OR get another driver to drive as you on a CTRA server, otherwise everyone would go look for a Moose to get them up to Titanium.... oh wait, hang on thats a really good idea... just gotta go find me a Moose

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG