The online racing simulator
The best Chinese Rally driver-Xu Lang(#239) die in Transorientale Rally
Car category, the day unfortunately was marked by the accident of which was victim the Chinese Xu Lang (Team Dessoude Zhengzhou Nissan). At Km 73, 28, several competitors were trapped in mud. Everyone helped each other to drag him from this trap. The girth tow of the assistance of his car comes to yield and hits with full force the face of the Chinese pilot who has just taken of his helmet because of the heat. Badly injured, Xu Lang was evacuated very quickly by the medical team of the organization in helicopter on the hospital of Orenburg. The diagnosis of the medical body remains reserved.

from: http://www.transorientale.com/news/article.php?id=92

he was 1 of the fastest production car in DAKAR 2006(over roll 19) with a Nissan made in China...

his car in China Rally of "NoName Racing"
that's sad to hear i think i have heard his name before in Dakar and maybe wrc. other than that, i dont really know who he is.
He was join some single race but not a hole season in WRC N4
the way he die is very unbelievable
#4 - samjh
I'm having difficulty understanding the circumstances of his death. Am I correct in interpreting that his car was stuck and had to be towed out, but something that was towing the car broke and struck his face?

Anyway, RIP.
Sounds like to me a cable snapped while winching and the cable swung into his face =(
sounds like it was a very grizzly death...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG