The online racing simulator
Spinoff : Y21 driver names position
(13 posts, started )
shomething I should say first, I can't post topic in Test patch forum....

There are Improved in Y21:
Driver names are now directly above car with no acceleration offset

Can changh it to be a option in Y22? because it is very usefull in Oval racing, it let you know there is another car on your left......
Names aren't there to know if there's a car next to you.Just look right or left to look if there's a car.
Yep, only to check car, but if you want to know the name, just check the position list, somebody should be behind or before you..
Quote from scania :shomething I should say first, I can't post topic in Test patch forum....

There are Improved in Y21:
Driver names are now directly above car with no acceleration offset

Can changh it to be a option in Y22? because it is very usefull in Oval racing, it let you know there is another car on your left......

Use the mirrors luke
-
(Luke.S) DELETED by Luke.S
Hahaha... so funny

Quote from CobraDrifter :Names aren't there to know if there's a car next to you.Just look right or left to look if there's a car.

cick a key to look left/right is not a easy work if you turn by mouse & contral Gas & brake by keybroad
Well, sorry, but tough luck. You used a bug/oddity in LFS' name display to your aid, but now it has been corrected. Besides the whole realism argument of a name floating in the air telling you someone is besides you, you must realise that Scawen simply cannot add an option for every little feature or accidental feature there is/was.
ah... I don't knok that it is a bug.....
tbh i dont see a problem with it. If it can be used to prevent things like a crash then use it.
Quote from scania :cick a key to look left/right is not a easy work if you turn by mouse & contral Gas & brake by keybroad

you should change the setup. Use mouse buttons for gas /Brake, or use the mouse-Y in a fake-wheel-setup under axes-ff. This is possible without a game-controller. The left hand should be always directly at the watch out buttons. Watch out, use mirrors
but in oval you only use one finger to accelerate, you still have 4 more fingers to look left or right
Or a foot

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG