The online racing simulator
season awards
maybe we could have awards like spirit of the series award for person most in the spirit of the babyr cupa and one for best team name etc, what you think
#2 - mr_x
Quote from james12s :maybe we could have awards like spirit of the series award for person most in the spirit of the babyr cupa and one for best team name etc, what you think

Person who crashes most at the SO tight chicane?
lol yh, fun stuff like most rolls in one race etc
#4 - Dru
Quote from james12s :maybe we could have awards like spirit of the series award for person most in the spirit of the babyr cupa and one for best team name etc, what you think

Yeah - good idea James..... you kind of stole our thunder thou...

we were going to suggest a drivers competition and a team competition where the winners where the ones that got the most points but maybe thinking about it - we should just have a competition for best team name instead... i'll be the judge.

Ok,

we have a winner - Team Slot Car Racers win their first silverware of the season already
lol it should be done on a poll, but done by posting their vote to stop non racers voting or people voting for themselves
Is there be some award for first 3 best place after seson done!!!
Yup, they are called 1st, 2nd and 3rd ..
#8 - Dru
Quote from Swiss_Tony :Yup, they are called 1st, 2nd and 3rd ..

Do we have to give last years awards back?

I'd really hate to part with the thong
Aye, the thong. I wondered where that thing mysteriously disappeared to. Nah, I think I can safely say you DO NOT have to take it off and return it at this stage. We'll get a brand new one for this season
#10 - Dru
Quote from Swiss_Tony :Aye, the thong. I wondered where that thing mysteriously disappeared to. Nah, I think I can safely say you DO NOT have to take it off and return it at this stage. We'll get a brand new one for this season

Yeah - it really suxed that we had to share the prize last year for 1st place team. I mean - it was second hand when I got it
Quote from Dru :Do we have to give last years awards back?

I'd really hate to part with the thong

That's the rule I'm affraid. Just mail it to admin of your choice, so this years logo can be needled.
Quote from Dru :Yeah - it really suxed that we had to share the prize last year for 1st place team. I mean - it was second hand when I got it

Well, it was either that or a leg each at the same time

Yea, take Sokke's suggestion. e-mail it to an admin of your choice. Preferably the one you dislike the most
No award after seson!!!
award value=entry fee
Quote from Dru :Yeah - good idea James..... you kind of stole our thunder thou...

we were going to suggest a drivers competition and a team competition where the winners where the ones that got the most points but maybe thinking about it - we should just have a competition for best team name instead... i'll be the judge.

Ok,

we have a winner - Team Slot Car Racers win their first silverware of the season already

Our name is better "Mostly Harmless"

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG