The online racing simulator
#1 - J@tko
2008 Kyoto 500 Practice Session Complaints and Penalties
In here, please post any incidents you wish to be looked at by the admins. Include people involved, lap number, race number and a quick write-up about it.

Also, we will post here any comments we have. We will also enforce penalties. These range from a warning, to a 'Monitoring Penalty' (involving the driver being forced to attend another practice evening) to DQ from the race.
-
(J@tko) DELETED by J@tko
Driver of Car Number, 100. LFSName: ferraif40 RacerName: Jon Grainger

Was investigated by Race Director after several incidents in the 27 April Session's 60-lap race.

The decision was made to issue a Monitoring Penalty, and is required to show at FOUR (4) more Official Practice sessions.

ferraif40 is also on two month probation for ALL New Dimension events. This means that any rules violated during this period may incur a harsher penalty than average.

Issued 29 April 2008 at 1745 GMT.
Car 24, Kenneth O'Keefe [Racer hero] has been investigated by the race director.

He is found to have caused an avoidable incident and contributed to another.

A penalty will be decided after conferral with J@tko.

d
Kenneth, kenneth, kenneth... Always in trouble. :P
Quote from dekojester :Car 24, Kenneth O'Keefe [Racer hero] has been investigated by the race director.

He is found to have caused an avoidable incident and contributed to another.

A penalty will be decided after conferral with J@tko.

d

Penalty for Kenneth O'Keefe is Probation for Three months (all New Dimension Racing Activities), and an additional practice session required to attend (Monitoring Penalty).

d
Just to let you all know, all incidents of tonight's practice session will be investigated, and the appropriate action will be taken.
-
(Elderado) DELETED by Elderado
That race was a disaster (at least for the part I was there).
Those tyres have next to no grip coming out of cautions, which is what caused my spins. People always lagging way behind on cautions, some refusing to slow down when a yellow comes out. Hopefully this will improve in the next sessions to come. I will attend one next week to try to resolve problems of my own.
ok i need to do a practice session. Im in the US so its hard to find the right time. When is the next one???
#9 - Mazar
Quote :ok i need to do a practice session. Im in the US so its hard to find the right time. When is the next one???

Deko is running some practice evenings this week players, please try make them as time is running out!

Best, Maz
Lap : 14 (Turn 3)
Drivers involved : 10 T. El Alaoui (evilpimp), 29 J.Gingras

Description : Car number 29 comes on the low line on T3 ignoring my presence. May have been a simple lack of concentration but caused damage to my car and made me lose some positions.
for the incident between me and wetmore: 32:40

Incident between me and Thilesen #1 : 41:03 (blocked me but no officials really caught it)

#2: 41:15

#3: 42:03(i can understand that being my fault :shrug

#4: 45:56

except for the 3rd, it was unacceptable and the session was fail. But at least i found out that i can do 12.87-12.95 on 1st spilts so i got something out of this.
Quote : But at least i found out that i can do 12.87-12.95 on 1st spilts so i got something out of this.

Wow in clean air...thats way under the WR pace, incredible!

Maz
Incidents during 16 June Session 2 involving TomShanK were investigated overnight. His car number that session was 071.

Lap 8, Cars 071, 999, and 288 had a coming together off of turn three. Car 071 was outside, car 999 was inside, and car 288 was inside, and back a bit.

This incident was a racing incident. Car 999 contacted 071, and 288 had nowhere to go.

Lap 23 saw a coming together between cars 071 and 111. Car 238 was on the bottom, 071 was following and went to overtake round the outside, and car 111 was up another two car widths. Car 111 came down a lane and a half or so when Car 071 was moving up the track, they touched, and spun. Racing incident.

Lap 37 saw Cars 111 and 071 came together again and Car 071 was taken out, and car 302 got caught up in it by no where to go. Car 071 is found to have majority fault in this, but will be issued a WARNING for causing an avoidable incident. O71 turned further down, closing in on 111, which started the incident.

d
Quote from Mazar :Wow in clean air...thats way under the WR pace, incredible!

Maz

are you serious?! i figured i was a couple of tenths behind!
-
(Elderado) DELETED by dekojester : This sort of stuff doesn't belong here in any way, shape or form. PMs or Not at all. dekojester.
-
(evilpimp) DELETED by dekojester : See post above for deletion reason.
Quote from evilpimp :Lap : 14 (Turn 3)
Drivers involved : 10 T. El Alaoui (evilpimp), 29 J.Gingras

Description : Car number 29 comes on the low line on T3 ignoring my presence. May have been a simple lack of concentration but caused damage to my car and made me lose some positions.

There was plenty of room for both cars. The "coming down" of car 29 was a normal course, and the contact was mostly caused by Car 10 getting two wheels on the apron and upsetting the car. This slid Car 10 up a bit, and Car 29 was there. This was a racing incident, no penalties whatsoever for it.
Quote from Sueycide_FD :for the incident between me and wetmore: 32:40

Incident between me and Thilesen #1 : 41:03 (blocked me but no officials really caught it)

#2: 41:15

#3: 42:03(i can understand that being my fault :shrug

#4: 45:56

except for the 3rd, it was unacceptable and the session was fail. But at least i found out that i can do 12.87-12.95 on 1st spilts so i got something out of this.

The incident between Car 101 and 7 is deemed fault by Car 7 due to the principle of lapped cars not interfering or meddling in leader lap car's business. For this, a warning is isses to Driver of Car 7.

The incidents at 41:03, 41:15, and 42:03 are all deemed racing incidents or not what they were reported to be.

The incident at 45:56 was deemed to be an avoidable incident, and caused by Car 48 G. Thilesen (greg_slideways) and is issued a monitoring penalty and must attend 2 more sessions to be qualifed entrant for the Kyoto 500.

d
During the first attempt at Session 1 Race today, at the 9 lap mark, there was "The Big One."

The catalyst which set off the rest of the events in this involved cars 288 and 7.

Car 7 was under investigation at the time for bumping. On the entry to turn 1 that lap, he moved up into car 288's path, causing both to make wall contact and lose speed.

Going into Turn 2, he made contact again with car 288, but this was too close to call blame, and will as such be deemed a racing incident.

Through turn 2, he was being caught up by car 111. Car 7 was off the pace at the time, and as such will still be considered recovering from an accident. He was very close, and also at some stages, on the racing line while recovering. There was contact with car 111 on Turn 2 Exit, which sent both out of control.

The cars behind had nowhere to go when others who were very close to the start got in on the action.

In all this, the blame for it can be traced back to the initial bumping incident with Cars 7 and 288. Car 7 performed the bumping, and has been involved in several other incidents throughout the past 48 hours, and as such, Racer TomShanK will be placed on New Dimension Racing PROBATION for 6 months, effective immediately.

Probation means that any New Dimension-sanction event, be it with an NDR admin around (in our server) or an NDR league race, the probation person is subject to extra scrutiny and stiffer penalties when needed.

d

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG