The online racing simulator
New and looking.
(55 posts, started )
#51 - AMB
Honestly?

I make a lot of stupid decisions, and basically I joined because you had a decent result in IGTC and I thought I could learn from you and maybe race in IGTC, Obviously not much to be learnt, Inactive, Not super quick, Nice guys but being nice doesn't make you fast, Guess i'm going to have to learn myself, I hope I see you in future leagues.

I need a lot a from a team and with the standard of drivers on LFS it should be given if a team wants results.

Example: If i practice for a league race for hours and hours and a team expects me to do all the work and i don't get any help making my setups or anyone to tell me what I am doing wrong then I don't see a point because I can practice for hours and hours and sure i'll be a bit more quicker and consistent but if no one tells me my mistakes I can't correct them.
Quote from AMB :Honestly?

I make a lot of stupid decisions, and basically I joined because you had a decent result in IGTC and I thought I could learn from you and maybe race in IGTC, Obviously not much to be learnt, Inactive, Not super quick, Nice guys but being nice doesn't make you fast, Guess i'm going to have to learn myself, I hope I see you in future leagues.

I need a lot a from a team and with the standard of drivers on LFS it should be given if a team wants results.

Example: If i practice for a league race for hours and hours and a team expects me to do all the work and i don't get any help making my setups or anyone to tell me what I am doing wrong then I don't see a point because I can practice for hours and hours and sure i'll be a bit more quicker and consistent but if no one tells me my mistakes I can't correct them.

Work on your braking zones and learn how to modulate the throttle when you need to unlock the rear wheels, learn this and you'll be faster and then people will start to come running.

#53 - AMB
ok I will work on it, least someone helps me,

See you around some day.
Quote from AMB :Honestly?

You sound like you're relying on the help of others too much.

It's been my experience that no one can tell you how to drive or give you setups that work perfectly for you. The way you get better is by analyzing your own driving and learning to make your own sets. I've been doing it for years now with great success and I'm still learning.

I'll be applying this same principle when I attend my first session of motorcycle racing school in July. I'll listen carefully to what they tell me, but ultimately it's up to me to decide what I'm doing right and what I need to work on and how to work on it.
#55 - AMB
ok thanks Forbin, I will look at some setup guides later tonight and have a play around, I don't rely on others, but it's easier to watch someone make the little mistakes I wouldn't notice.

New and looking.
(55 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG