The online racing simulator
Quote from alland44 :EDIT :
Spain is GAY. They will never ever win anything. But the dutch will !!

Again we saw yesterday Spain play really badly, they were very lucky to get the win as Sweden deserved a point or even win the game.

I don't think they will win the tournament, they just don't seem to be able to perform and show that they are a world class team..

not that it really surprised me

They are bit like England, packed with world class talent but play crap! LOL
Quote from NitroNitrous :Have you something against happy people?

You got it quite right
I like spanish football - Especially Getafe. Wonder why

EDIT :
And the negative "gay" part, is that the spanish is so good footballers, but they don`t show it in the national team !? You probably got some of the worlds best players !

REEDIT :
No - You GOT some of the worlds best players
(But not the best team)
Spain have some great talent but somehow never seem to do well, much like England in that respect as someone has mentioned... except some of our players are overrated imo, such as Lampard and Owen.

I hope the Spanish do well, but I am expecting a Dutch victory this year, they have been outstanding!

Anyone watching the games on now?
Turkyie against the chechs - No thank you. To boooooooring
Quote from hardcoreobscure :... except some of our players are overrated imo, such as Lampard and Owen.

Ehhh - Gerrard

You can have the rest of them, if I can keep Gerrard !!
anyone watching Portugal-Switzerland?
What is the referee on? anyone breathes on a player and its a foul....
Quote from alland44 :Ehhh - Gerrard

You can have the rest of them, if I can keep Gerrard !!

haha i'm not saying our whole team is bad... Gerrard is definately world class, but even he has strugled a little in the England team.

Just been watching Portugal... Ricardo has been a bit suspect in this competition might be your undoing in the later stages!?

EDIT* Yes some very dubious refereeing (sp?) and a wrongly called offside dissalowed goal, you should win though from the looks of things
Quote from hardcoreobscure :haha i'm not saying our whole team is bad... Gerrard is definately world class, but even he has strugled a little in the England team.

Just been watching Portugal... Ricardo has been a bit suspect in this competition might be your undoing in the later stages!?

EDIT* Yes some very dubious refereeing (sp?) and a wrongly called offside dissalowed goal, you should win though from the looks of things

Ricardo is a fetiche player for Scolari...every portuguese fan despair when watching him, specially on corners and crosses to the area.
The best portuguese goalkeeper got injuried on practice just before the Euro2008.
Well its looking like a 2 - 0 defeat for Portugal

Pretty poor match overall unfortunately
Quote from hardcoreobscure :Well its looking like a 2 - 0 defeat for Portugal

Pretty poor match overall unfortunately

You are being too nice calling this game poor .
Holy **** Turkey 3 - Czechs 2 !!!
Turkey FTW I can´t believe what happened in that game LOL
wtf
piss poor game from portugal, specially in the second part. Great game from the swisss though. Very deserved win.

the only players at least TRYING were pepe (the bald guy that had rocketpacks in his boots), and joao moutinho , he came and didnt stop running till the fat lady sang. Complete lack of heart from all others... wheres the insane passion we saw during euro 2004? and WC2006?

WHO THE HELL PUT THE VALIUM IN THEIR WATERBOTTLES????
Petr Cech!! :Eyecrazy:

Great game though, reminded me of the Czech v Holland Euro 2004 game where we won 3-2 after 2-0 down...

Our team just got tired and outplayed and P Cech made an error.

One error at these championships and you are gone!

Ohh well,

Fair play to Turkey...

Mad
That was very dramatic.

I would have liked to see a penalty shootout with the "new" turkey goalkeeper.
Wow im glad i watched this match hehe.
I just watched the last 5 minutes or so, but I got all the entertainment

The goalkeeper, in both ends, didn`t look to good
Quote from zeugnimod :That was very dramatic.

I would have liked to see a penalty shootout with the "new" turkey goalkeeper.

Me too
He would have taken no penalty. Only chance was them missing the goal
BAH how the hell did the turks get through and not the czechs!
They scored more goals!

Football European Championship 2008
(510 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG