The online racing simulator
LFS Formula D 2008
(191 posts, started )
when are the qualifying standings going to be posted?
...can you guys atleast be patient?Hes trying as hard as he can to get these qualifying ranks out.
guys u gotta understand i STILL have ppl that didnt come that need to qualify. im doing it friday, no time. just come when u can, ill be there or msn me.
after friday im not taking any more
I went in a server and saw someone that didnt come and said "glad u came to FD"

they say "oh shit, i forgot. sorry."

then they shouldn't be given another chance, u miss it, tough luck.
^^ +1000, i still came, and i managed to wake up a 3 year old and my sick mam late at night, trying to be quite doing a shit run just to see if i can get in. Dont see me crying about it and not bumming you for 2 more runs. Dont see why they should have a chance if they didnt forwarn you they aint coming.
Kei, and Wolf have a legit reason they didnt come. Kei was waiting on Logitech to send his wheel again, and wolf was graduating (=D) but the others...im not rly so easy on...
come friday or thats it.

and yes this does mean scores will be held back until like Saturday..
Please put here replays, I would like to check it .
Quote from Drift King CZ :Please put here replays, I would like to check it .

only replays supplied are of the rounds...besides its more action anywayz
Alright guys!Come to the PDR Public drift server for your make up runs.The pass is QUALMAKEUP!
Ok guys DONE with qualifying scores, they are on 1st page.
Now, the way u see it will be confusing. 1st off it was ordered by who did best to who did worst.
For ex: if u see that 3 other ppl have same score as u but ur last, that means the 1st person did better on his/her run but still aquired same amount of pts.

10 ppl have made it thru. if ur name is in grey..you have been eliminated.
Guys you whooped ASS out there and i wish luck to you @ Long beach baby

-Slide or Die
k, dumb question, but i thought it was top 16? i only see 10 in color?
my name is colored along with Keisu's, Cobras, Jtuned and etc so im just going to infer that i made it
Quote from S14_Silvia_SE :k, dumb question, but i thought it was top 16? i only see 10 in color?

yeah i did too until only 20 showed up.
YEES im in
this is so annoying , if you are going to do top16, do it, dont matter if you only got 20 entries, thats not our problem

:yel:

WHAT A NUB :shhh:

And , by the way, you can't do a comp with top 8 with 10 people ...

it looks like you haven't see a real one in your life man
Quote from FCS13 :it looks like you haven't seen a real one in your life man

I think it ment to look like that.

Anyway i think it should be top 16 regardless of how many Qulified. But thats just my feeling, anyway your doing a bang up job with the tools you have and i congradulate you at that, keep up the work mate.
Phew im in too =] well... gl organising
Quote from FCS13 :And , by the way, you can't do a comp with top 8 with 10 people ...

it looks like you haven't see a real one in your life man

Gomez, the way i did was exactly rational to the way it would have been done had all the ppl showed. Half of the ppl would have been out, and other half in.

Im not trying to start an arguement or anything but i have been to more comp's than i can count, i stay tuned with Formula D,Nopi, and D1, hell i have a pal in Drift Alliance.

And shit dude, im planning something special and fun for EVERYONE even if u were DQ'ed.

Just make sure you come for sure @ round 7 EVERYONE
Revisions HAVE BEEN MADE, there will continue to be a 16 driver slot moving on as planned and all will go as normal, if any Q's, the rules and guidelines should assist you as they would have before.

*6 ppl get to be happy..lol*

as for the others that didnt, like i said you gave it what u had and im happy you came out, and make sure u come at Round 7.
Sweet iM the bomb digity bomb 32 points go me
ahh i made it! **** yes! i didnt think i was gonna make it, because my 1st run was the non-shit. anyways, good job to the people who made it, and good luck next year to the people who missed/didnt qualify. thanks for hostin this comp.
seen as tho im not in colour does that mean im out? and the fact i ran late at night when people were asleep and others got the chance to run during the next week i think it unfair. I think if you turned up to formula D a week late you wouldnt be allowed in.

LFS Formula D 2008
(191 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG