The online racing simulator
Le Mans 2008 *** SPOILERS ***
(222 posts, started )
:eek: i dunno. Going to check now.

This may be Pugeot's year. 3 cars with dominating pace. Audi's been not up to their top tier self, see 12hr seabring...
Just watched a few minutes. It's a shame the ugliest cars are the only ones on TV, the Audis and Pugeots. One of the very nice looking ones is the Lola Aston Martin, it has a beautiful design and nice paintjob.
Diesels have interesting sound. That's the only problem with diesels. You can't hear them!
The Lola Aston sounds nice
Quote from J@tko :The Lola Aston sounds nice

Yeah, the best sounding of the front starters...
I think the Lola AM is hideous, both the shape and the paintwork. I love the Dome though, another Petrol car that's very fast. If they don't get into any problems (this is basicly their maiden race), they will be fast.

And yeah, Pug for the win IMO, since i think they sorted out the cars and the reliability problems, but #2 Audi will be faster along the line too i think.
Only thing wrong with the Lola AM is the exposed nose. And the black carbon fibre test livery looked better
Oh no - the Lola Aston!!!!

Locked up, rear wing gone

I think they're out
I'm pretty sure they will try to get back, but it will take them at least 30 minutes
Can someone edit the title - there are some spoilers now
O god the Lola Aston got out and has had an even bigger crash now
Flying Lizard in sand .
Lola AM made it back to the pits and now the GT1 Aston is right up the bum of the Vette
...and both made it back to the pits somehow.
Nah I've just started watching it..... Silly commercials. Luckily they're short.
Problems for #8 Pug.
First Pugeot Troubles!! GEAR SHIFT...
Yeah, and was wheeled back into the garage.

#9 coming on for a pit stop, driver change and a light fix.
Trouble for Second Pugeot!!!!
Primoz is quick!

Le Mans 2008 *** SPOILERS ***
(222 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG