The online racing simulator
#26 - Dru
Quote from mikey_G :Spotted: Team Mike (name invented by moose ) testing at Blackwood after receiving their sponsorship deal with Duracell.

Design by beefyman666

The skin made by beefyman666 has a nice side-effect to confuse other drivers, because the car looks gold in the rear-view mirror and black through the front window. This will hopefully confuse the shit out of the local wildlife.

edit: I know, not really a teaser :P

lol you look just like a 9v battery
lol it does, does the car make your tongue tingle if you lick it
#28 - Dru
Quote from james12s :lol it does, does the car make your tongue tingle if you lick it

you are one sick boy James..
i knew it would get a responce like that, lol, it was intended to have a double meaning
#30 - Dru
Quote from james12s :i knew it would get a responce like that, lol, it was intended to have a double meaning

I'm glad I'm so predictable
Quote from james12s :lol it does, does the car make your tongue tingle if you lick it

It can if i put a car battery on the chassis, but it might tingle a bit more then expected
:uglyhamme
#33 - Dru
Quote from mikey_G :It can if i put a car battery on the chassis, but it might tingle a bit more then expected

make sure you get an earthing strap!
sjiet i must overread that you have too have different color licensed plate. Ahh well that way i can change the tyre sponsor aswell. Damn that looked stupid.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG