The online racing simulator
New page for Norwegians on its way.
www.lfsnorge.net

Hi, I just want to tip my fellow Norwegian LFSers about a new page dedicated for us from Norway. Its nothing more than a little forum right now, but a page is on its way.

bluejudas, who is the initiativetaker (don't know if thats a word, lol) have only been a LFSer for some weeks, but he have allready managed to make a little community on his page, and have set up a server thats called LFS Norge.

When I joined the LFS community in 2003 there wasen't many Norwegians that I met online on the tracks, but now I meet atleast one weege (Norwegian) every time I'm online. So there is definately a potential for a page like this.

I hope this post will send atleast some of my countrymen to the forums and make it even more active. The forums will be expanded of course, but we just need to know what we need, skinning forum, settings forum. And so on.

A big thank you to bluejudas to make this page and setting up the server. Lets hope this can bring the weegs closer.

www.lfsnorge.net
Always good with national sites with Live For Speed..

We are making one in Denmark www.liveforspeed.dk (under contruction) and we has a forum also on www.lfs-forum.dk

So stay tuned...

I can read "norsk" so i`ll visit it from time to time..trust me..
Hi Richard.
Yep, sites like this is allways good.

There have been thoughts on getting a Scandinavian league together or just some regular races just for us scandinavians. I don't know if that sounds interesting?
nice!

jag tar också en titt ..
Great stuff! Go On!
Quote from MyBoss :Hi Richard.

There have been thoughts on getting a Scandinavian league together or just some regular races just for us scandinavians. I don't know if that sounds interesting?

Yes..sounds good, Denmark are ready to make something..
Sounds good

I think we need some time to get the forum and site together, and we can talk about something later

I'll check in one of the days, and bring the rest of the gang.
Nice page. And a cup already. Now I just have to figure out if only norwegians are allowed to race the 15:th (psst, let's make it nordic)
Hi.
The cup is currently only for Norwegians, we have done it like this because we want to get the community together and a race like this would be perfect to start it.
The cup will probably be open to "public" later.

Anyway, there is talks about a scandinavian league with Finland, Denmark, Sweden and Norway in it.
-
(HittiS) DELETED by HittiS
Quote from MyBoss :Anyway, there is talks about a scandinavian league with Finland, Denmark, Sweden and Norway in it.

Sounds great Count me in, hehe!
Tanx for the compliments

Lets make a lively community together

~b

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG