The online racing simulator
11th Hour Practice Sessions !
The sessions in the week ahead have been given the nickname "11th Hour" by me as it's the last chance to get some sessions in before the Last Call is.

There will be two per day next Monda thru Thursday. Each will be at a convenient evening time to both Europeans and Americans.

I will post details on these later today.

Feel free to let me know here what days/times work best for you. I'm on summer holiday from school starting in about 4 hours, so I'll be free then most all days.

And even if you've done the minimum of two, I still encourage you to continue to show up.

And I also encourage you to come and try to get in even if there are 30 people faster than you. Remembering that the qualifying is the AVERAGE TIME of your laps in a run, that means that there's room for changes that would make a qualifying run different from hotlaps.

I look forward to this final week of qualifying practice sessions, then qualifying in 8 days !

d
7CST is best for me as an american. I may be able to make it for the euro sessions also since they are about 3pm CST
Deko, can you PM me more detailed details () of these practices + all the other crap that I need to mass PM to people.

We need some late night times, for us hard working americans
Quote from TeamPlayersBlue :7CST is best for me as an american. I may be able to make it for the euro sessions also since they are about 3pm CST

CST=UTC-6 so 3pm cst is 10pm utc which is 1 am EEST :wtf2:

Quote from JO53PHS : more detailed details

Please, at least aboiut teh times. Timezones confuse me.
#7 - J@tko
#9 - J@tko
Quote from J@tko :It's more the fact that you can't count

I can. I just took the daylight saving time into account.
so whens the next one

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG