The online racing simulator
Head-To-Head: Summer Series '08 - Coming Soon
The dates have already been chosen and do not conflict with other leagues / events. Saturdays, same time they have always been.

Series Schedule:
July 5th:
July 19th:
August 2nd:
August 16th:
August 30th: LX6 on Aston Cadet Rev. (AS1R)

This thread is for any additions you want to mention and discuss for the next series. We are rewriting the rules into a better format, although for the most part the rules are going to be identical. Only a few will change slightly and some other nice things will change. We are not accepting sign-ups for another week or so, but keep your eyes out!
I just thought I'd ask everybody here, what do you think of the videos? Do they add to your H2H experience and encourage you to do better, or are they just something to watch to accompany the series?
I love the vids, Keep them coming.

I hope to particapate, had fun racing in the series.
Only thing the series realy missed was rally cros

The rest was verry good
oval and bf1 would be good, too (not as a combo, but 1 time oval with maybe gtrs, and one time bf1)
I think oval is a nice idea. Definitely worth a test!
It could prove interesting, GTRs - I don't know. Oval, as simple as it might be to drive would be darn difficult to win in Head To Head since you would have to plan your pass so they can catch your draft... Its on the test list now.
Quote from blackbird04217 :It could prove interesting, GTRs - I don't know. Oval, as simple as it might be to drive would be darn difficult to win in Head To Head since you would have to plan your pass so they can catch your draft... Its on the test list now.

Indeed. I reckon it would probably be the most difficult event. It would take planning to work out when you need to pass.
Well, from my point of view: start, draft untill the end of the last turn, overtake.

But then I don't have any experience so I might be talking rubbish. Better to test it before hihihi.
#10 - Jakg
Oval with a layout, perhaps?
That was my thought, but then at the same time you can argue that it removes the technique needed to draft to pass... Although I do believe I would need a layout to make passing opportunities. I am afraid it may be too critical on how people start the oval and watching them travel along the entire thing when you know who will win can be boring.
I could help you test it! Sounds interesting, layout- or no layout!
I´d like the good ol´ FOX at aston club. Im not any fan of ovals (hate em) but at least it wouldnt be like on those public servers.
What ever, you choose, I drive.
We have decided NOT to do the oval, for the simple reason that it will required different rules and Pass-to-Win wouldn't be a good thing there. Even though the races can be very close the smallest contact will make someone win by miles...

We are very tempted to do a rallycross on Aston Cadet Rev. Which would be a custom layout that has grass and tarmac. I am hesitant about this still but we will need to figure that out.
I'm definitely up for joining on the next series. Looks like a lot of fun.
what about the lx6 on as club rev?
The cars and track combos will be a wide selection, and where as that combo you suggested would be a good one I might think about adding the RAC there. Its a hard combo but proved to be well during the first time around. I will test that out a bit more and see if I should/shouldn't add it.
Quote from blackbird04217 :The cars and track combos will be a wide selection, and where as that combo you suggested would be a good one I might think about adding the RAC there. Its a hard combo but proved to be well during the first time around. I will test that out a bit more and see if I should/shouldn't add it.

Yes, the RAC at Aston Club Reversed we did was a really good event, and very challenging. I would support having that combo!
I have announced one of the combos on the official sign-up list.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG