The online racing simulator
Stig Facts
(70 posts, started )
The word "Stig" is thought to be short for "Stig of the Dump", which could be a reference to his natural habitat: a rubbish dump. There are a great many of these in the UK, most of which have names; for example Liverpool and Glasgow.

yeah i think this bit needs to be changed, its offensive, and id bet youve never been to either place, your immature and unfunny. Grow up
It's not very offensive. Liverpool and Glasgow ARE dumps.
Quote from kirmy :The word "Stig" is thought to be short for "Stig of the Dump", which could be a reference to his natural habitat: a rubbish dump. There are a great many of these in the UK, most of which have names; for example Liverpool and Glasgow.

yeah i think this bit needs to be changed, its offensive, and id bet youve never been to either place, your immature and unfunny. Grow up

You think it's unfunny?!?. Well one of your TV hosts made fun of my entire country and it was very offensive.But did I mind it? No. YOU must grow up and learn to accept a joke.
Quote from BAMBO :You think it's unfunny?!?. Well one of your TV hosts made fun of my entire country and it was very offensive.But did I mind it? No. YOU must grow up and learn to accept a joke.

Which tv host, i just think you are making things up, get a life mate, and stop insulting people, anyway insulting a country is general, but insulting liverpool or glasgow, is more personal, i bet if u insulted london, or manchester some other people would be annoyed.
I would say the most childish person is the one that get's offended by these light jokes. I can't see why you should be offended by that at all, live with it. People will allways say that people from x- place is dump or the place itself. Just ignore it, or try to find the fun about it.

It's like north vs south here in Norway. We allways talk shit about eachothers, but we don't start moaning and whining, even if someone calls us the most offensive things imaginable.

Maybe it was childish to write that, but it's equally childish to start moaning about it, and starting a flame war where you start accusing (how's that spelled? ) eachothers due to a silly phrase on a site.
OH NOES! SOMEONE OFFENDED ME ON THE INTERNETT!! >:O

Maybe we should call the carepolice USA?
OH NOES! Someone siad care and USA in one sentence, this can't be good! :scared:
Quote from kirmy :Which tv host, i just think you are making things up, get a life mate, and stop insulting people, anyway insulting a country is general, but insulting liverpool or glasgow, is more personal, i bet if u insulted london, or manchester some other people would be annoyed.

First of all you must be an idiot for thinking that insulting a country is a smaller deal then insulting a city. And I didn't made that up.My country was mocked by Virgin Media.
Quote from Inouva :What is "stig"?

Some say he's more popular than friction but there's at least one person in Argentina who does not know him; all we know is, he's called the Stig.
Quote from BAMBO :First of all you must be an idiot for thinking that insulting a country is a smaller deal then insulting a city. And I didn't made that up.My country was mocked by Virgin Media.

lol, im not joining in in a slagging match, the fact is you have insulted a place, and even people you dont know, or have never even seen, your an idiot, get off your pc and go and experience the real world.
Quote from kirmy :lol, im not joining in in a slagging match, the fact is you have insulted a place, and even people you dont know, or have never even seen, your an idiot, get off your pc and go and experience the real world.

Look who's talking, you are really childish about this. For Pete's sake even british people mock they're city and actually I do that to my country and city as well because I know what a joke is and I know how to accept it .From now on I will ignore you because you destroyed this thread and it has gone too far.
I'd rather see the facts get seperated from the fiction so we can try to work out exactly who he is, because I think it's likely that some of what Clarkson says is actually true.

Looking at that blog page, we can whittle it down.
"tongue can strip paint" could just be that he makes nasty comments about people (there's a couple that mention his tongue, so this makes it more likely to be true).
"doesn't know he's wearing white clothes" could be that he's simply colourblind.

Work on it guys. Then the LFS community can get publicised around the world (and on Top Gear) as the people who worked it out
Quote from BAMBO :Look who's talking, you are really childish about this. For Pete's sake even british people mock they're city and actually I do that to my country and city as well because I know what a joke is and I know how to accept it .From now on I will ignore you because you destroyed this thread and it has gone too far.

ok then. whatever
Quote from Bean0 :That's The Stig's German Cousin

Hope he's not the Stig. The whole point is to not know who the Stig is
Quote from The Very End :Hope he's not the Stig. The whole point is to not know who the Stig is

I wonder what colour will new Stig's suit have?
Quote from The Very End :Hope he's not the Stig. The whole point is to not know who the Stig is

Pics were going round a little while ago.

Seems TG was over in Germany for some sort of challenge.
Sabine, some bloke, and Schrick were pictured with Clarkson, Hammond, May and The Stig (who kept his helmet on).
sorry if this one is said before:

"Some say, his right nipple looks like the Nürburgring"
Quote from Bose321 :sorry if this one is said before:

"Some say, his right nipple looks like the Nürburgring"

The ideea was to make your own.I made a few, just check the blog.

PS: some where made by others.
Quote from BAMBO :I wonder what colour will new Stig's suit have?

Hehe, you think they will replace the Stig with a new one when they notice most people know his identity?
I read on wikiepedia, but I am not completely sure about one thing :

It seems like the orginal Stig was replaced by the new "white" stig. Was this a new driver or was it just the old stig in new suit?

And btw, pink Stig ftw!
I just knew someone will say pink and I also hope that they don't change this Stig.Id prefer if they would just change the suit's colour and then say that he's a new Stig.

Real Fact: Stig's name should have been ,,The Gimp" but the first one complained about this so they called him ,,Stig". Stig comes from Jeremy Clarkson's childhood .It seems that the new students where called Stigs. Unfortunately I can't remember if this was in school or highschool .
Some say he's funnier than kev, others say he stands on mars, laughing at NASA, all we know is, he's called the stig.

Some say he always wanted a Jeep Grand Cherokee but never had the money, all we know is, he's called the stig.
Quote from BAMBO :You don't know who is The Stig?!? Check this site http://stig-facts.blogspot.com/. It also has a Stig made up short brief.

I dont wanna enter to a blog to see another "Chuck Norris Fact" with the name of other guy

The Word Stig , Whats mean?
Here's quite a few from the show itself http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... _rwME&feature=related

But my fav not mentioned in that clip is "Some say that he once lost a canoe in the North East. And that he once did time in Canterbury Prison after naming his Teddy Bear the baby Jesus.... But all we know is, he's called The Stig"
Quote from Inouva :I dont wanna enter to a blog to see another "Chuck Norris Fact" with the name of other guy

The Word Stig , Whats mean?

This are not Chuck Norris facts.Chuck Norris facts make him sound like a god while Stig facts are like rumours and are funnier.
Aparently from where Jeremy Clarkson comes it means noob.
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway

Stig Facts
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG