The online racing simulator
Question about the look behind you button.
I haven't played in a while so there is some changes to the game. I like them all.

But one thing have changed, a change I don't see the reason for.

I have the look left, and look right buttons on my wheel, and when I played LFS for some months ago I was still able to see what was going on behind my car when I pressed them both at the same time.

For some reason this isn't possible anymore, although it works if I just press the "R" button on the keyboard, which is quite irritating actually.

Anyone know why this change have been made, or do I have to do something after I've patched the game?
Because the look amount is now configurable and by default on 45°. To still be able to look at a 90° angle you now have to press both keys. Looking back is also nothing you simply do during a race and requires a bit more effort (reaching to the look back button), respectively it's now impossible on the race cars and only shows the rear view mirror instead.
Quote from AndroidXP :Looking back is also nothing you simply do during a race

Thats true, I don't really need it. But sometimes on a straight, if I'm alone I sometimes, or used to, look back and see the scenerey just disappear. Kinda fun, I miss it
Quote from AndroidXP :Because the look amount is now configurable and by default on 45°. To still be able to look at a 90° angle you now have to press both keys. Looking back is also nothing you simply do during a race and requires a bit more effort (reaching to the look back button), respectively it's now impossible on the race cars and only shows the rear view mirror instead.

I have configured the left/right looks to 90deg and it works fine with one button for each way, so pressing both buttons does nothing in this config.

its a shame that in some cars you can still use the R button and others you can't, it would be nice to have the twinpress lookback back as the mirrors are next to useless at realistic fov settings IMO.

SD.
That depends on what you define as realistic FOV setting

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG