how to balance LFR Class & FWD GTR Class?
FWD GTR is faster than LFR on coner, LFR is faster than FWD GTR on stright. but the characteristic of them are so many defferent.

If I want to set some handicaps to let them can race together, what should I do?
Evaluate the performance for each track individually and set the handicaps on the faster class to match the laptime to that of the slower one. Even then the classes probably aren't "balanced" for actual racing, but it's a good start IMO.

Quote from LFSn00b :Solution? Make a Slickmod for Y and give XFR and UFR slicks

XFR and UFR have slicks :dunce:
Maybe just set a limit on the possible laptimes ?

e.g.

Set a lap time limit on BL1 to 1.21 , any car passing that limit gets a time penalty ?

Just a thought
What about track selection? Choose even numbers of tracks that favour each car (e.g. in the FWDGTR class, three tracks that favour the UF and three that favour the XF).
I think he's talking about balancing the LFR class with the FWD GTR one, not the cars inside the class to each other
in simpe, I want to make LFR & FWD GTR at the same class.
#7 - word.
Pretty impossible imo. Even LX6 is like 1 second faster than RAC/FZ5. If you balance them on 1 track they will be 5+ seconds different on another track.
If only LX6?
I still think my idea would work just fine with any class of vehicle tbh on any track
No need to restrict any vehicle, no extra mass....
Yeah, it would IMO just be undrivable with people trying to get as close to the target time as possible, instead of doing actual racing.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG