The online racing simulator
CTRA hits 25,000
(16 posts, started )
#1 - Dru
CTRA hits 25,000
Congratulations guys,

I see over the past few days it creeping up and up and now you've hit over 25,000 users - Great Job!
points giveaway week!
Ok.

10000000 pts to Dustin!

There, points giveaway week done.
#4 - Dru
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Ok.

10000000 pts to Dustin!

There, points giveaway week done.

such a selfless caring dustin
With that amount of practice, CTRA should open an BDSM club.
Quote from AndroidXP :With that amount of practice, CTRA should open an BDSM club.

Hehe, good thing I don't know what that is

I was waiting for it to hit 25k. Usually end up with about 30-50 new drivers a day joining the servers.
Seems like only yesterday we were at 20,000, eh?

Congratulations once again, guys. I don't think I need to make a speech on how brilliant you all are and how the CTRA is the best thing since and including sliced bread - you shouldn't need telling that

Next target, twenty million points? I'd better get racing

Sam
#8 - SamH
It doesn't seem like 2 minutes since we developed the CTRA advert, and that only states 14,000!

The number of people entering CTRA servers is only in some way proportionate to those buying LFS licences and going racing online.. we claim it as a victory, but the truth is that the victory is LFS's, not ours

[edit] I've done this before, so here's today's random stats.. of the 15,000 people who've raced on CTRA in 2008, over 7,000 of them have raced in the last month and 3,000 of those have raced in the last week. That's healthy, I reckon
3000 in a week is very good indeed!
yup.
Quote from AndroidXP :With that amount of practice, CTRA should open an BDSM club.

You mean we don't have one? What the hell have I been driving around this oval for 10 days for then?!

Isn't that the reason why dustin is an admin there
#14 - SamH
Quote from Hyperactive :Isn't that the reason why dustin is an admin there

He's very peculiarly rather good at it, too. We're worried!
Well, I'm waiting for my next cheque to come in so I can order the handcuffs too.

CTRA hits 25,000
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG