The online racing simulator
Kengen Tuning
(52 posts, started )
Hello guys i'm interested in joining please contact me for it.
Quote from feat :Woot, why you left JDM ?

You were at JDM right ? ..

He didn't have 'what it takes' to be in JDM*F, and it's far from being because of his behaviour. Bird was always a nice guy, and I'm glad he joined Kengen. Good luck in your new team Birday!
Yes! Welcome Bird, last time I tried to post welcoming you I got an error, a little late in the thread, but its the thought that counts
ty guys. I don't really want to go into jdmf here. Let's just say I wssnt drifting enough for 2weeks while my controller was broken.
Congrats Bird!
Congratulations Bird, GL with this team they seem like a good bunch of guys.
Congrats.
Congrats birdy !
bose = well disrespected idiot who hacked my old website account and called it his work.

Grads Birdy! <3
1. i didn't hack it
2. i NEVER called it my work.

And why should i give them a website, and then hack it?
lulz , E FIGHT !!!!

sry
Why do i get ignored when i ask that i'm maybe interested in joining?
Congrats btw Bird
mannnn i wish i was a recruiter or something of that sort, i already saw the post.
Quote from davejah :Why do i get ignored when i ask that i'm maybe interested in joining?
Congrats btw Bird

LOL nobody likes you dave...lol
Just been on a server with one of your members, good skidders!
-
(Riders Motion) DELETED by SamH : Naming and shaming is not permitted.
-
(ImportFantasy) DELETED by ImportFantasy
May I know why your posting a problem you have with him here?You should do that on msn....
You guys gotta learn to be chill son, take it out on the akina touge....LOL
Nah i am really opposed to that battle stuff but, seems like a decent and (fun?) way to go at each others throats without the use of all this verbal violence shit.
:/

=D
Fat chance of that happaning. *grabs some popcorn*
-
(FCS13) DELETED by FCS13
Why did you put that in this post ? This have nothing to do with Kengen Tuning.

Im not gonna enter in your game, just i think this is a 'personal revenge' of you because your team is being demolished at the moment ...

Since i dont want you in my msn list, you can continue this by PM's
brings pop and eats Astroboys popcorn

*looks at LFS immature fights channel*
#46 - SamH
Some of you really are very childish indeed. I deleted the name and shame. Riders Motion, you know better than to post name and shame stuff on this forum. Grow up.
Thank yo very much Sam, and come on everyone else, please do not talk about this stuff in the thread.
jerifting is phun.
That renaming, name "stealing" stuff... Just like on demo servers, really.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :That renaming, name "stealing" stuff... Just like on demo servers, really.

Shh, you can always moan that you got banned from a server but you can't talk about peoples impersonating other peoples, that's not ok for public forums. But yeah you got the main idea of my message. From now, if I have to keep my 'things' by PMs, I hope you guys will do this too.

Edit: That's for you too, CobraDrifter.

-RM

Kengen Tuning
(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG