The online racing simulator
No points after race
I drive clean race without any yellow flag and finished race 17 laps from 18 because 18/18 laps finished platnium racer faster than me.Please can you explain me why did I dont get points??????????
What position did you finish at?
How much slower than the platinum racer were you?

I once had a race where me and another racer battled fearcely(sp?) for the full lenght of the race. Even though we finished 1st and 2nd in our class neither of us got any points because we were so slow.
I finished 3th 1 lap behind platnium racer.It doesnt show me 0points.I m not been on table after race
one part of the calculation is how close you were to the lap record time for your fastest lap. So if your laps were too slow it doesn't matter which position you finish in.

This is to prevent people from earning points while the server is empty.
Guys, he is saying that his name was not shown on the table with the points after the race...not that it showed his name with 0 points. Correct me if im wrong though DU-racer?
Quote from racer hero :Guys, he is saying that his name was not shown on the table with the points after the race...not that it showed his name with 0 points. Correct me if im wrong though DU-racer?

You says correctly and i have fastest 2lap
#7 - SamH
Quote from racer hero :Guys, he is saying that his name was not shown on the table with the points after the race...not that it showed his name with 0 points. Correct me if im wrong though DU-racer?

When you haven't finished on the lead lap, your finishing position won't be shown in the $results display until your actual finishing position is calculated. This won't happen until everyone in front of you has finished, and their positions are known, and you will then be added into the $results data. Because of the burden on connections of data moving through InSim, this is not necessarily instantly available.
Quote from SamH :When you haven't finished on the lead lap, your finishing position won't be shown in the $results display until your actual finishing position is calculated. This won't happen until everyone in front of you has finished, and their positions are known, and you will then be added into the $results data. Because of the burden on connections of data moving through InSim, this is not necessarily instantly available.

Sorry Sam i looked after race raceauthory.com and points from that race dont show
#9 - SamH
You don't get points if you don't finish on the lead lap.
I finished lead lap
#11 - SamH
Quote from DU-racer :I finished lead lap

but you said..
Quote from DU-racer :I drive clean race without any yellow flag and finished race 17 laps from 18 because 18/18 laps finished platnium racer faster than me.Please can you explain me why did I dont get points??????????

and that's why you didn't get points.
ok
Quote from SamH :You don't get points if you don't finish on the lead lap.

Uhh... Yes you do. The only place that rule applys is Bump n Jump.
#14 - SamH
Meh, you're right.. forgot about that.

Anyway, the system works out if you should get points and gives them to you if it thinks you should. If it didn't give you points, there is a reason why not.
#16 - SamH
:eek:
I thought so. Hard pressed to figure that one out.
Yellow flag perhas ??

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG