The online racing simulator
WE International Bug?
(6 posts, started )
WE International Bug?
WE International

Can't see cars, but as you can see by looking at map they're there, in the race.

As long as you can reproduce the bug (tell us how to do it, or why it happens), Scawen would know what caused this.

The only thing I can think of that comes close to this is some age-old issue (should be fixed afaik) where the track wouldn't generate completely on loading or something, and sometimes you get some quirky stuff such as in that picture. I've joined quite a few servers and every now and then I see some wierd happenings with invisible terrain and only cars showing, or vice versa.

I don't know if it has anything to do with graphics card drivers, but you might want to try earlier drivers if this issue persists constantly.
I've got the same thing at the beginning of a Westhill multiplayer replay.
Unfortunately the file size is 28 meg (MoE stint).
If it's really necessary I will look to upload somewhere. I'll keep an eye on this thread.
Yea It was multiplayer, and first time this has ever happened for me. We tryed re loading the track but it persisted.
Quote from Ben-Pepito :Yea It was multiplayer, and first time this has ever happened for me. We tryed re loading the track but it persisted.

Do you still have that problem and if so, how can we reproduce it?
I'll get back to you on that one. Was out all day and I doubt i'll be racing tonight.

WE International Bug?
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG