The online racing simulator
Tic Tac 2 - The movie
(115 posts, started )
Tic Tac 2 - The movie

Hi.
Well here it is, "Tic Tac 2" the 2º episode.
This episode brings more story line and less "racing", for better understanding of the base story, but still has some action in it.
In this type of movie, i always try to put a bit of everything, racing, story, special effects, and if it's funny and brings something new...even better. Not always successful though.
I must say to those who may want to do something like this, that it's
absolutelythe most time consumer type of lfs video i've ever made. A lot of work, hours, attention to details, hours, research, hard disk space, hours, Ram, patience and a bunch of friends is required.....oh, and hours.
I would like to say thanks, to all those who helped me in this movie. Thank you.
Ok...enough talk.

Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD - very recommended!!

YOUTUBE - ( If you love crappy quality and want to miss a lot of details. Not recommended at all. Caution, may cause nausea and eyeball cancer. )

Cheers...
AWESOME!!Didnt expect it to come a week later :P

HAHA love the part where he got out of bed from a dream :P

This movie is just plain funny
it was funny
and thank for the credits
Haha! Nice stuff once again.

Sorry it took me so long to comment had to download it and it was really slow. Anyways, funny as hell. Just as expected. :P Great stuff.

Only little weird thing I found is that... Erm, the guy stops and theres 2 road blocks, 1 on each side yet there is enough space for him to pass? :P

Anyways, was still awsome !

Keep it up.
See, im multi talented, i can race and help in movies!

Nice vid FOX love it! The road block was messed up as we didnt have enough people, maybe we should of sacrificed one of the chasers to be in the road block.
Nice! gonna watch it again later!
Wow that was awesome!

I was not expecting it to look like that. Just completely insane.

Brilliant
The word "awesome" pretty much sums up this video. Great vid FOX.
haha good job cant wait for the #3
I dunno what to say, It made me laugh, but then sometimes it made me cringe. I think it's good to try and push the boundaries but it's being pushed too far imo.

PS, you should call these videos Stigs world since everyone wears a helmet.
Nice one, again!
I'm waiting for Tic Tac 3 now.
this is too good man
really clever and funny, plus some nice driving
Nice movie, you r really good in these, can't wait for the next episode.
#14 - TG44
"To be continued...?" i maybe how it should be written?

Anyway. i started to laugh after the red XRT did the u-turn
Great job again, very entertaining !
Quote from BenjiMC :I dunno what to say, It made me laugh, but then sometimes it made me cringe. I think it's good to try and push the boundaries but it's being pushed too far imo.

PS, you should call these videos Stigs world since everyone wears a helmet.

Cringe? What do you mean? This one was more to try to explain the story, soo i knew some of you may find it a bit confusing.
I though about not using the helmets, but that just wouldnt fit into lfs "World". Besides i think it's funnier.
- TG44, yeh i may have forgot to put the "d".

Btw...i would like to know how many of you have made the HD dowload, ok?

Thanks all for comments.
Well done FOX, nice job. Got hooked on the story now, more more more!!!

Yet another vid where we have to listen to Mp3Astra!! LOL! Is there any vids out there he does not speak in?
could you upload the hig res version to somewhere else than god damned failfront?

Your download has failed. You have an invalid session set. Click here to try your download again
Your download has failed. You have an invalid session set. Click here to try your download again
and so on....
I don't think it's pushed the boundries too far... If people didn't push the boundries (in society and in the LFS movies forum), we wouldn't get anywhere!
Downloaded - took some time.
I'd like to add something to the credits:
On "My Father Was A Racer", Matt ( LFS. Reg: Gunn ) did the harpe playing.
So much imagination! Waiting for part 3.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I don't think it's pushed the boundries too far... If people didn't push the boundries (in society and in the LFS movies forum), we wouldn't get anywhere!

By pushing it too far i meant that LFS doesn't have the capacity to explain the story the way he wants. Maybe using more dialog would of helped.
Quote from Thunderhead :could you upload the hig res version to somewhere else than god damned failfront?

and so on....

Works fine for me... One of my favorite places to download from actually.

I have to say this is one of the funnyest LFS videos I've ever seen. The images where simply hilarious! Great work FoX, I love it.
Quote from BigTime :Works fine for me... One of my favorite places to download from actually.

that is all I have to say.
Quote from BenjiMC :By pushing it too far i meant that LFS doesn't have the capacity to explain the story the way he wants. Maybe using more dialog would of helped.

Ah yes.

I shall now steal that idea as my own, observe:

FOX, I think more dialogue would help the story move along and would explain things a lot more.

Tic Tac 2 - The movie
(115 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG