The online racing simulator
LFSW tRaCkEr
Please racers can somebody told me how can i put tracker on my website.I dont now anything about tracker can somebody help me put tracker on my site
#2 - vane
what do you mean by tracker?
i hope to present a package for the community which should easy allow to put a tracker (using the HoTTracker) and some other lfsw-stats on a homepage. we are using it now at our homepage, i do some adoption-work for OWRL and after that i need to clean up some things and then posting it
a lot of people will need some kind of tracker, because lfs-tracker.de will be closed and i did some work to extend the HoTTracker by additional data not cached by it.
if you wanna take a try with tracking, i suggest you to use the HoTTracker (http://hot.german-gamers-club.de/Files/HoTTracker.zip)
Quote from haelje :i hope to present a package for the community which should easy allow to put a tracker (using the HoTTracker) and some other lfsw-stats on a homepage. we are using it now at our homepage, i do some adoption-work for OWRL and after that i need to clean up some things and then posting it
a lot of people will need some kind of tracker, because lfs-tracker.de will be closed and i did some work to extend the HoTTracker by additional data not cached by it.
if you wanna take a try with tracking, i suggest you to use the HoTTracker (http://hot.german-gamers-club.de/Files/HoTTracker.zip)

can you explain how can i use him
did u red the manual, there is a very good pdf included, which covers all important aspects of the configuration. i also can try to help with further questions
Quote from haelje :did u red the manual, there is a very good pdf included, which covers all important aspects of the configuration. i also can try to help with further questions

yes i read but my English is not perfect can you make it and put here how can i see
Is it possible make online tracker in HTML
Hi there, Ive got one question: This Hottracker does not include the FBM & the new South City track.

How can I add / replace it?
i did an extension of the HoTTracker, which includes that and some other stuff. the problem is: it is still under development and i didn't do any documentation of the extended part and the extended db-tables. but you can take a look at the svn-snapshot and can. if any problems, ask me

svn-repository: http://svn.raygina.de/repos/haelje/PHP/LFSWStats/

hopyfully i will offer that well documented to the community as package, which extends the good old HoTTracker-package. you can take a look in the corrosponding files of the original package end then you should see the part you must extend for FBM and SO6 (it's in /includes/options.php at the end of the file)
Thank you very much!
IS it possible make tracker only in HTML
you mean without using php or a other language ? i think this would not really be possible, because you only can recieve the data from lfsworld in a kind which is not really usable directly, because you get data and not html-formed outputs. so u need to use something like php, java or other programming languages.
How can i make tracker with HTML and JAVA
I think you might be confusing javascript and java. However, on the off chance you did actually mean Java, you need to write some Java to query LFSW via the pubstats. This thread details the various formats that LFSW pubstats can output. You then write java to parse this.

It cannot be done in pure javascript without some server side stuff behind it. Either someone will need to write one for you and host it, or you'll need to get access to a host where you can run server side scripting. Or you'll have to rely on the buttons provided by the LFS team, which show whether or not a user is online, and can be integrated straight into a static HTML based page.

However, if you don't understand HTML, even the basics of it, you're going to struggle and I'd suggest getting someone to help you.
JavaScript can't parse binary data?
Wait, that's not the issue, it's that JavaScript can't query another site outside of it's domain.
Quote from Dygear :Wait, that's not the issue, it's that JavaScript can't query another site outside of it's domain.

Thank you for expanding on that for me Dygear.
You could always create a PHP file called LFSWParse.php (output from the required request called by javascript via a _GET variable :P, and then get the javascript to parse that.
Quote from Krammeh :I really should stop scan reading things

Hehe, I keep doing the same thing today.. It must the weather
for interested people: i started a trac-project-page for the tracker-extension i did with the HoTTracker-package. it's far away from a release (documentation of the install procedure is the most important part before going to a alpha version), but if anyone is interested to help developing that, take a look if someone wants to be in the developer-group, just PM or mail me.

http://liveforspeed.codemacher.de/trac/LFSWFramework/
Hey,

I'm trying to set up the HoTTracker. After all i've done the update performs but no data is written into the mysql db :/

The log says:

Starting update at August 15, 2008, 7:31 pm.
Fetching all WRs.
Fetching all PBs from racer 'soucy'.
Fetching all HLs from racer 'soucy'.
Update finished at August 15, 2008, 7:32 pm.
Total time needed was 29 seconds.

But still no data written into my mysql db and no pb's visible on the tracker.

Any thoughts where the problem may be?

soucy

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG