The online racing simulator
Neron good idea but! You should of done the render from the outside view, and the render should of been like the rest of the renders, don't like it that it is on the track. If you would do this, then it would be a very nice render.
Made a new rac scene only parts made by me were the exhausts
Credit to whoever made the rest.
Attached images
RAC_modified render2.jpg
RAC_modified render.jpg
That roll bar is the worst ive ever seen, number one its too thin, number two in all of the piping none of it looks good structurely and would most probably collapse on impact

BTW. why did you change the colour of the car on each render?
Gustix: I love your render
Quote from LineR32 :Here's the sig I made from it. I added inner shadow with a Black stroke set to inner, and I added FZR Drift in Namco font with an outer glow and set it to 50% opacity.

The forum I go to has a Black background so it blends in nicely.

it looks really cool. Nice job.

Quote from NathanRx-7 :Anyone know how to physically render smoke? :P

it takes ages to render smoke.Not practical unless you have a 100-core cpu
Quote from dj-fluxsa :Made a new rac scene only parts made by me were the exhausts
Credit to whoever made the rest.

Change the roll bar to a better one, take off the spoiler or put very low one and not too wide. Then the 2nd render would be perfect. 1st render do the same and I hate the front lights. If you change lights to normals then the 1st render would be nice too. Of course there are more tiny mistakes, but thats just tiny.
Quote from JJ72 :it's nice, but actually it would be nicer and easier to do with simply photoshop.

i can do it this without smoke in 5 minutes + render time just try the ffd modifier
Im proud to present my newest render,its only 3d max work no photoshop!
2 pictures included
Attached images
rb4 on the road 3.jpg
rb4 in max.jpg
Wow very nice render! May I ask, what renderer do you use?
Quote from e2mustang :Im proud to present my newest render,its only 3d max work no photoshop!
2 pictures included

kúrva jól néz ki!

tudom, hogy baromi nagy kérés, de el tudod küldeni nekem a .max fájlt?
-
sorry for the other language!
Quote from Flame CZE :Wow very nice render! May I ask, what renderer do you use?

i only use 3dsmax with brazil

Quote from tikshow :kúrva jól néz ki!

tudom, hogy baromi nagy kérés, de el tudod küldeni nekem a .max fájlt?
-
sorry for the other language!

Great work Mustang.
first render with background
Attached images
XRT r32.jpg
Thats amazing mustang!

very amazing, nice work!
Quote from tikshow :i can do it this without smoke in 5 minutes + render time just try the ffd modifier

Good for you "mr.know it all".
By the way, ffd modifier will not make your car look like bending and stretching automatically, you will have to add something from yourself which i guess deserves a bit of respect. And you won't be able to do real motion blur on the tyres with ffd. Oops sorry you already knew that didn't you.
Quote from wygiuxx :first render with background

And that's cool. Very nice.

But as a suggestion; it would be wonderful to see reflection of the enviroment on the car.I know it's hard work.
YOU ARE THE BEST MUS!
Quote from e2mustang :Im proud to present my newest render,its only 3d max work no photoshop!
2 pictures included

Love it...you have talent.
Quote from wygiuxx :first render with background

I think there is too much angle on the car, but except for that, GOOD WORK!
Gustix:
the edges are a bit too sharp, but it looks good!
Ok folks i can now release some of the renders i made for fox 1977 who requested those for a funny movie which u can find here.
the rb4 crash is not fully completed tho..
Attached images
crash.jpg
xrt for fox.jpg
rb4 for foxy.jpg
fxo police.jpg
rb4 render 2.jpg
police chase.jpg

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG