The online racing simulator
infraction ribbons
(36 posts, started )
Joseph, give the guy a break. From what I've gathered from many angles, is that he's not fluent in English, so he's trying to communicate to us in the only way that he can.

DU-Racer, to make everything else that has been said clear.
Cautions - removed after 6 clean months.
Short and Mid Term Bans - removed after 1 year of being clean
Permanent Bans - never removed.
Oh sorry :S
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Joseph, give the guy a break. From what I've gathered from many angles, is that he's not fluent in English, so he's trying to communicate to us in the only way that he can.

DU-Racer, to make everything else that has been said clear.
Cautions - removed after 6 clean months.
Short and Mid Term Bans - removed after 1 year of being clean
Permanent Bans - never removed.

thank you
That means nobody report me.If somebody report me I need wait another 6months etc.
Quote from DU-racer :That means nobody report me.If somebody report me I need wait another 6months etc.

If I am understanding you correctly yes. If someone did a report on you, your infraction ribbon would be visible for 6 months for bans less than permanent.
Quote from Christopher Raemisch :If I am understanding you correctly yes. If someone did a report on you, your infraction ribbon would be visible for 6 months for bans less than permanent.

No.IF nobody dont report me six month or more is that means my cautioned will remove after 6months and after 1year mid term ban.
Quote from DU-racer :No.IF nobody dont report me six month or more is that means my cautioned will remove after 6months and after 1year mid term ban.

After that time yes, only the admins will be able to see your infractions, nobody else will be able to.
Thanks
Really like the removal of public visibility of cautions after 6 months. CTRA is making it hard for other servers to keep up
Quote from Mardaneus :Really like the removal of public visibility of cautions after 6 months. CTRA is making it hard for other servers to keep up

Our goal is to provide quality racing for you all, within the limits of our ability.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG