The online racing simulator
I won lottery!
(30 posts, started )
I won lottery!
YES! I won the Uk lottery from USA which i never played but im soo happpyyy..... they sent me email,should i fill out the form?

i loled
Attached images
lottery.jpg
isnt that scam? or something like that?
#3 - ajp71
Clearly bogus any real lottery winning announcement would also ask for your mother's maiden name, your pin number, your e-mail address password and your dogs name.
UK e-Lottery sounds like a scam to me. The only lottery we have is the National Lottery, which is pretty much a scam aswell. The odds of winning are stupid.
Scam...no such thing in UK
#6 - Lible
What the hell are everyone trying to say? They should be banned, someone won money to make him rich and you are suggesting him to throw this chance away. Don't listen to him.

Congrats, care to send me 0,1% of your winnings, please?
Ez biztos átbaszás!
#8 - axus
Usually these things work by making you phone some ridiculously expensive number - ie. the rate per minute is way higher than what it would normally be and you get charged automatically when you call. Telecoms companies have special services whereby the owner of the line can increase the rate per minute and make money off people that call. If you've never taken part in anything of the sort, this is defintely a scam.
I've already won at least 500 million euro's and I'm close friends with several ex dictators who require my money laundering skills.

There's a really simple rule, if it's too good to be true, it is !

Although I never fail to be amazed at the number of people who fall for these things.

To quote PT Barnum, " A fool and his money are soon parted "
Quote from Racer X NZ :Although I never fail to be amazed at the number of people who fall for these things.

To quote PT Barnum, " A fool and his money are soon parted "

if you meant that for me i know its a scam i wrote those as a joke
Quote from beefyman666 : The only lottery we have is the National Lottery, which is pretty much a scam aswell. The odds of winning are stupid.

Or as I call lottery's, "a tax for the naive."
It's a hoax, you would only have a chance in a lottery if you entered the damn thing
The euro millions is better my mum won a tenner on it. In the spam i have deleted. I have atleast 1billion £ in an offshore account and own an island.
You also talk a lot of shit Luke. :rolleyes:
Congrats, e2mustang. The only thing I've gotten from email is this 43 foot long thing hanging between the legs since I respond and answer all email.

Makes it difficult to walk. I have to drag it along behind me and in the grocery stores, old ladies trip over it.

Oh, and you should see my breasts too. As I said, I respond and answer all emails.
I'm actually (or could be, rather... acording to some) a multi billionaire shmillionair, but always been too lazy to respond to the email notifications I've received over time.
Quote from Luke.S :The euro millions is better my mum won a tenner on it

Yea, and how much money does/did she put into it before she won that tenner

Makes me laugh when someone says they won £10/20 off the lottery, yet over the weeks they've spent more money on it than they've won
Quote from jayhawk :Or as I call lottery's, "a tax for the naive."

I quite like that, I think I shall use it.

I considerably recently, about 2 months ago, got an e-mail from Kofi Annan saying that I was scammed out of some money - which was news to me - and that the UN was going to refund me the money plus several hundred thousand dollars, all I had to do was send them all my standard details, which I found comical on so many levels, but also begs the question if they knew I'd been scammed then they should already have all the details in which they could forward the cheque to.

But as I own two domain names, naturally it is constantly bombarded with various monetary scams, it gets rather tedious, as several MB of storage gets wasted on this nonsense.
You guys are so lucky, oh how much I envy you. I'm so unpopupar that I don't even receive spam
Interestingly enough my ISP e-mail address (BT) collects spam at an alarming rate, I set up a new account and only registered it at one or two sites that I trust and still got a full inbox of spam. My googlemail address I use less caution with giving out and I've never had a single unwanted e-mail through it. My ISP has also just got in trouble for some ad profiling of users without telling them, which they're trying to argue isn't a blatant breach of every privacy law ever written. You don't have to go very far to get to the conclusion that BT might be doing a bit more than just using this ad profiling data for their own research...
Quote from ajp71 :My ISP has also just got in trouble for some ad profiling of users without telling them, which they're trying to argue isn't a blatant breach of every privacy law ever written. You don't have to go very far to get to the conclusion that BT might be doing a bit more than just using this ad profiling data for their own research...

http://www.badphorm.co.uk/page.php?2

Not read about that I take it?
Quote from ajp71 :My googlemail address I use less caution with giving out and I've never had a single unwanted e-mail through it.

you probably use pop or imap to access it? try the web interface for once and look into the spam folder
i wouldnt trust any emails you get with a hotmail account unless you know who its from.

I won lottery!
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG