The online racing simulator
Going Green!
(120 posts, started )
Angel was okish, but these shows are way better with a female lead, Dark Angel with Jessica Alba - I mean if there's a straight guy alive who wouldnt want to do some of the things I want to do to her then he works for the council with a clipboard.
Do ice cubes and/or whipped cream and strawberries come into play at any point?
Quote from March Hare :Do ice cubes and/or whipped cream and strawberries come into play at any point?

Let's just say there will be a carbon footprint and leave it at that
I wouldn't mind giving her a foot massage.

The wife would propably kill me, though. But hey! I'd be greener than the lot of you then, wouldn't I.
Quote from Becky Rose :but these shows are way better with a female lead

Kind of agree. Xena > Hercules.

(And *I* don't like Buffy or Angel or any other series mentioned. Just leave the camp out of my set.)
Quote from Dajmin :Who didn't love Buffy? And Angel of course.

I could never watch any of those american shows that were on in the same time slot on the BBC: Buffy, Star Trek, various cheaper productions intended to compete with Star Trek. The sort of shows where they have internet petitions when they get cancelled. The sort of shows that have "conventions".

No.
Quote from Crashgate3 :It has a talking train and the bad guy's name is 'Walter'. That's got to be worth something.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wi ... /Thomas_Tank_Engine_1.JPG
?

Quote from Becky Rose :Angel was okish, but these shows are way better with a female lead, Dark Angel with Jessica Alba - I mean if there's a straight guy alive who wouldnt want to do some of the things I want to do to her then he works for the council with a clipboard.

i would have thought shed be too girly for your tastes?
nice sig btw
Quote :i would have thought shed be too girly for your tastes?

She's a bit prissy yes, but i'll let that slide if she doesnt use a stunt double on me :P
do the thing youd like to do to her involve mdf?

i better get my clipboard... shes one of those women that are technically exactly my type and yet manage to pull of being very unappealing... her role in the ten (only movie ive ever seen with her in) might be part of the reason though
Quote :do the thing youd like to do to her involve mdf?

Thats a form of chipboard offcut type stuff stuck together with horse shoe hoof isnt it? I think i'll pass, unless thats what my beds headboard is made of. As I said to the sales guy when I was looking at beds, "No that's no good, where would the handcuffs go?"
Quote from Becky Rose :"No that's no good, where would the handcuffs go?"

The only way my bed is perfect...

:hide:
We should get extra points, Hercules, and even more to the point Xena are NZ made. ( Xena with Kiwi actors )
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucy_Lawless
(And who finally did the definative Lord of the Rings movies, and now The Hobbit. )

Just wait till we get started on the Iain M Banks SF stuff .....

Go Weta Workshops !!! ( A Kiwi joke )
Anybody notice that the two worst post-apocalyptic movies ever BOTH 'star' Kevin Costner?

In case you are wondering...(The Postman and Waterworld)
Well I bought my bicycle and done some riding, I forgot how much I loved riding all those years ago! I am starting to see Huntingdon in a whole new way, given I just found parts of it I didnt know existed in the eight years since I lived here!

The cost was more than expected meaning I can't get the washing machine I was hoping too, all in with the other bits it came to about £350. I didnt find a girly one i liked so I bought a 'urban' one coz it was black with some orange. Its quite cool and got this old has been round to the far side of town and back so I reckon I'll cope ok with my weekly commute to the station.

I've decided on the other side I'll get a taxi in the morning and a lift/walk in the evenings (and sometimes taxi).
Orange and black, eh.
WIP but...
Attached images
Orange.jpg
Quote from March Hare :Orange and black, eh.
WIP but...

ewww no I have taste, you managed to make two awesome urban colours look like 1970
I did look at a 'cuda for the inspiration

Going Green!
(120 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG