The online racing simulator
Problem to skins!
(10 posts, started )
Problem to skins!
Hello, I am Spanish excuse the translation.

The case is that I have started playing the LFS makes him little, but the account(bill) I have for time, my problem is that it(he,she) does not upload me to rise skins says this to me: " You have been denied access to the skin-upload because you've ignored the skin-upload bums. "
I believe that it(he,she) is because upload a skin offensive and because of it me baneasteis of upload skins, I sit(feel) it very much and not volvera to happening(passing)!

IF he(she) does not understand himself(herself) a little say it to me
I think I can understand what you're saying. It sounds like you've uploaded something that has gone against the terms and conditions of the site.

IF that's true, then you might be able to beg Victor to remove the restriction from the account. Remember, it's not just nudity that is a problem - offensive language will also be removed. So it might be easiest to speak to one of the developers and find out what the problem was with your account.

I want to know what translator you're using though, because "skin upload bums" surely can't be right
I sit(feel) it the translator is not very good, since I put in touch with a manager?
Thank you very much, the message for the managers I write it in English? And again pardon for the translation Up to the sight
Quote from ReD_SpeeD :Thank you very much, the message for the managers I write it in English? And again pardon for the translation Up to the sight

That's even better than "May the force be with you"
damn those skin upload bums!
Quote from ReD_SpeeD :Thank you very much, the message for the managers I write it in English? And again pardon for the translation Up to the sight

Inglés es el mejor, creo que se habla holandés.
Buena suerte!

And guys, stop making fun. You go and post in Spanish on a Spanish website using a translator and see how fantastic your grammar is I speak French and a bit of Italian, but I'm not confident enough to write posts in it.
Jajaja me parto! que traductor usaste? xD esta salvaje
Quote from Blas89 :Jajaja me parto! que traductor usaste? xD esta salvaje

Lo mismo digo ajajja

---------------------

Red , pone aca el problema que nosotros los de latinoameria o alguno de españa se lo traduse a los del foro

P.D:No rinde babelfish

Problem to skins!
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG