The online racing simulator
Any G25s In Stock In UK????
(22 posts, started )
Amazon have just added another month to my order.... FFS

Anybody know of an online shop that actually stocks this bleedin wheel so I don't have to wiat until 2010 to get it lol????
Save your MONEY and SPEND IT ON karting!

Sim racing IS NO substitute FOR real racing! Ask Ayrton Senna - he SAID karting is MORE fun THAN MACRAME!

YOU'LL ALSO learn how to WALK LIKE john WAYNE if you GO karting.
#3 - Bean0
*chuckles*
Quote from thisnameistaken :

Getting kicked in the nether-regions and peeing urself helps and is less expensive....unless the peeing is after a night out on the town.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Save your MONEY and SPEND IT ON karting!

Sim racing IS NO substitute FOR real racing! Ask Ayrton Senna - he SAID karting is MORE fun THAN MACRAME!

Do you think I would invest in a G25 if it wasn't going to give me some kick back. The thing isI look at different ways to fund my racing, and how to maximise every little opportunity... I don't just sit and say... "life is hard, it's not simple". hence my annoyance at Amazon.

Thorvertonian - cheers dude. but Pixmania seems to get some bad reviews on the ol' google ?
They fine, never had a problem wih them myself, bought plenty of electronics from them
#9 - Bean0
Quote from danowat :

Infact, after doing a quick search of the "usual haunts" nowheres got em, gameplay, ebuyer, dabs, amazon, play, very odd.

I found that too, I blame all the PS3 people buying them for GT5P.
I think I am just going to have to wait. When I ordered it from Amazon they said it should be arriving around now. However, the recent order update says end of May early June goddam GT5p
Komplett seem to have them. My brother bought one this week.
nice one... let's see if we have luck with those guys
intreped i got mine from pixmania after huge **** with savastore(i bought mine with them just as they went through the doggy thing of them selling themselves to themselves if you get me) and was suprised after some of the bad reviews how good there service was, had no problems at all
Quote from thisnameistaken :Save your MONEY and SPEND IT ON karting!

Quote from Intrepid :Amazon have just added another month to my order.... FFS

Oh my heart bleeds , who cares about ur friggin wheel?
I've used Pixmania as well and had no problems.

Tried dabs?
Quote from anttt69 :Oh my heart bleeds , who cares about ur friggin wheel?

You obviously care enough to comment on this thread
I do used Pixmania for my wheel and had no problems at all.
arrive today... cheers ! much respect aaaiiii
you will has problems.... i had a lot
I drove 80 miles to some place in Lincoln to get mine same day. Teckheads I think they were called. Really nice guys, they kept the place open until I got there cos there were roadworks on the A1 holding me up :-)
scan have them in stock

(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG