The online racing simulator
[For Sale] Logitech G25
(22 posts, started )
[For Sale] Logitech G25
I'm selling my G25. I don't have the space for it or the rest of my setup, and I don't play LFS enough any more, so it has to go sadly.

It's up on ebay at the moment; http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayI ... tem&item=290233941490

Questions, offers, etc. are welcome via PM/the forums if you'd prefer not to use ebay. I can always just remove it
Shame you don't have the original packaging, as I move about a lot so generally re box stuff up.

It's a shame one of my clamps on my DFP is broken (I just tie the wheel down with string to race) - otherwise I could give my cousin my DFP and buy this G25.
Aye, unfortunately I rather stupidly used it for shipping something else thinking I'd keep the G25 for quite sometime

However, it'll be completely boxed up and well packaged before it's shipped
Yeh if I did buy it, i could probably pick it up, I'm not that far from bath. But will have to think about it.
Quote from PaulJ_85 :Just noticed you can get these new boxed up with 2 year manufacture warrenty for only about £10 more than your buy it now

I'm hedging my bets on that It's an auction after all.
just pm'd u on ebay . need to know if you send to spain , if not ill get it sent to gloucester as its near you ,
#8 - Jakg
Just to help t_a_a out I use this site to get quotes on delivery - they use DHL and rock :P
Quote from Jakg :Just to help t_a_a out I use this site to get quotes on delivery - they use DHL and rock :P

I've had mixed experiences with p2g in the past.

Quote from jwardy :just pm'd u on ebay . need to know if you send to spain , if not ill get it sent to gloucester as its near you ,

I'm happy to send to Spain, if you're happy with the costs. I can find out some exact costs if you're really interested jwardy
#10 - Jakg
Interparcel.com are also good for over-seas delivery, but they email you a quote during office hours - which means a delay
Quote from Jakg :Interparcel.com are also good for over-seas delivery, but they email you a quote during office hours - which means a delay

Not too much of a problem for me at the end of the day Cheers for the pointer Jak!
I picked my G25 up for £80, I had to haul it round Plymouth though but it was well worth it.

Good luck on the sale TAA.
Quote from the_angry_angel :I've had mixed experiences with p2g in the past.

I'm happy to send to Spain, if you're happy with the costs. I can find out some exact costs if you're really interested jwardy

yes im happy to do it , can payment wait till the 1st june , get paid then

i cant bid cos im not on your county list ,
#14 - Dru
Ah dam - i'm only i'd seen this first.

I live 10 miles down the road - I would have given you a deposit for a 24 hours test drive to try it out compared to the DFP i've got..... buggar
Quote from Dru :Ah dam - i'm only i'd seen this first.

Arses I thought you already had a g25 damnit!
Karl - traitor.

I'm trying so hard to bring myself to flog mine - its been sat under the bed unused for 6 months, but I can't do it. I spent £60 on an MS 360 wheel last week for Forza, and its crap compared to the G25.
Quote from Rtsbasic :I'm trying so hard to bring myself to flog mine - its been sat under the bed unused for 6 months, but I can't do it. I spent £60 on an MS 360 wheel last week for Forza, and its crap compared to the G25.

Is that broken? No warranty?
#20 - wild
Quote from Rtsbasic :I'm trying so hard to bring myself to flog mine - its been sat under the bed unused for 6 months, but I can't do it. I spent £60 on an MS 360 wheel last week for Forza, and its crap compared to the G25.

Just put it on eBay I'm sure You'll get a good bit on there. Or just advertise it on here like The_Angry_Angel did?

Also could you not use the G25 and the 360 together?
Nah the 360 uses a different interface for controllers (XID Vs HID, IIRC), so the G25 doesn't work on it.

Nothing wrong with the wheel, just lost interest in racing on the PC. Maybe I should flog it, least mine still have original packaging
Indeed. Flag the cheap plastic crap and invest in some more quality audio gear.

[For Sale] Logitech G25
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG