The online racing simulator
Need logos
(13 posts, started )
Need logos
Yeah yeah, first reply probably is "go to brandsoftheworld.com" or "search", but actually read the post before you go posting that.

I've been on brandsoftheworld.com, and can't find what I'm looking for.

Bridgestone eps, Marlboro eps (same one on Ferrari) and the fiat eps, ( the one on the Ferrari) arn't on there, and I need those logos.

So can someone help?
Isn't exactly what I was looking for, but thanks!
Nice find mogster. Bookmarked that for sure!
Nice find there mogster. But for some reason I'm unable to open the .zips from the site. Dalek, if you have the same problem, I have .eps of Bridgy and Marly on my drives that I could .zip to you (since we can't attach .eps).
They are not ZIP-files, they are 7z-files. Winrar is all u need.
#9 - Ian.H
Quote from mogster :They are not ZIP-files, they are 7z-files. Winrar is all u need.

Or better still, 7-Zip itself, which is open-source and free

Regards,

Ian
Quote from Knight_Atack :Nice find there mogster. But for some reason I'm unable to open the .zips from the site. Dalek, if you have the same problem, I have .eps of Bridgy and Marly on my drives that I could .zip to you (since we can't attach .eps).

Lemme see that Marlbro one.

As for 7-zip, I couldn't be bothered getting that, I've got WinRar.

Oh, and thanks for posting all these, soon I'll get my Race Me skin done for the FO8, and my WIP (and secret) skin for the FOX.
Is this what you're looking.
Ok this is what i've found
Attached images
decalsheetbiggergf9.jpg
#12 - Gunn
Quote from ProDemoDrifter :Ok this is what i've found

He's after eps format. eps files are scalable without quality loss which makes them very useful for skinning purposes, especially where stretching is concerned.

Need logos
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG