The online racing simulator
New to the game and wheel
(6 posts, started )
had my logitech for about a week now and lfs for about 3 days and i really would like to know how to drift which is the best car track and method to use on the logitech g25 i really enjoy drifting on other games and wish i could do it on this game any help would be apriciated

cheeRS
xrt, fz5 are the most used ones. Just go on a drift server and try to follow the others and look at there techniques.
It's a matter of time, like everything else in life.

It'll take a few months to learn.
I have used the XR GT Turbo, RB4 GT, and the FZ50 all for drifting. All have thier good and bads. XR GT keeps a good line but can loose control very easy. RB4 stays in control but looses momentum on the long drifts because of weight issues. The FZ is an all around car I guess you could say. My advice is try them all and see which one you are most comfortable in. To be better at drifting you will need the right setup for your car. You can find the drift setups here- http://setupfield.teaminferno.hu/. Go down to drift in the chart and over to whatever car you wish to have the setting. After you have finished the download extract it to live for speed/data/setup. Hope all this helps you out and happy drifting.

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG