The online racing simulator
new guy on the circuit
(26 posts, started )
new guy on the circuit
Hi all I have played the demo for about two days and loved it I bougth the full game and now i am lookin for some guys to play with.
I just build up a new pc so I am new at pc gameing, I use to play xbox now there is just too many loud mouth kids on it so i build up a good pc and now i want to race¬!!!!!!!
Congrats on getting S2 and welcome to the community!
Welcome and have fun, try CTRA servers, you will learn alot there, as I did.
Welcome to S2.

I find doing this quite helpful: when joining a server with a combination you are unfamiliar with, is to start at whatever position you are assigned to, but back off the throttle and let everyone pass you. this way you can learn online, which is the best way to do so. After a few races on that server, just go full on like everyone else.

I continue to do this after 2 1/2 years, and so far, I have made few enemies but a lot of friends because of it, and I have never been kicked or banned from a server.

And if you are going to get passed by the leader and get blue flagged, make sure you maintain your line and easy off the throttle a bit. No need to make life difficult for others; you will be amply rewarded in the long wrong for behaving in a chivalrous manner.
See, that's what I'm talking about. 2 days! THAT's how you decide to buy something. None of this hanging around for 2 years, spamming up the forum with a demo account.

Try it, love it, buy it. No f*cking problem. Awesome.

Welcome aboard
Quote from Dajmin :See, that's what I'm talking about. 2 days! THAT's how you decide to buy something. None of this hanging around for 2 years, spamming up the forum with a demo account.

Try it, love it, buy it. No f*cking problem. Awesome.

Welcome aboard

And whats more he's Scottish...therefore he must have been absoultly f*****g impressed with the game to exchange with the money
^ what he said.
Welcome and enjoy!
Try to race clean. Don't forget about blue flags and keep some distance between cars in close racing.

Good luck!
Welcome to S2 Do some drift not just race
Welcome to S2
Now you have to try cruising and drifting before racing (reverse psychology )
Try to race friendly and then after some long time try to drift a bit. At all racing is more significant than drifting.
Racing - Drift - Cruising
Welcome to S2 buddy

Chrisuu top TIP: Avoid crowded CTRA bumd and jumnp it wil anoy you
Racing > Drifting > Cruising > Wrecking
Welcome to S2 sir! Remember to drink and drive!
Quote from JO53PHS :Racing --> Drifting --> Cruising --> Wrecking

Noooo!! This is not recommendable! :P
Quote from JO53PHS :Racing > Drifting > Cruising > Wrecking

You forgot NOS modding.

But welcome on S2 servers! Drive carefully and ignore JO53PHS' advices.
Quote from Gnomie :Noooo!! This is not recommendable! :P

You edited the quote!

I was saying, that in my opinion, Racing is better than drifting, which is better than cruising, which is better than wrecking
Quote from JO53PHS :You edited the quote!

I was saying, that in my opinion, Racing is better than drifting, which is better than cruising, which is better than wrecking

I know. And I agree with that.
Quote from khoianh94 :You forgot NOS modding.

before you think that he is serius, just for the record , cheating is a accound ban , so dont try it, this community is too close for that

but i wish you the best lfs S2 racing days.
hope i can meat you sometime on the racing servers.

just some basic info, ctra is one of the best ways to start driving , you will get some racing , close racing and wreckers experance.
but dont forget that very body can blame eatch other so this can also work against you, just drive safe and drive cool. and the you will get used to the racing.
#24 - Dru
Quote from hotmail :

just some basic info, ctra is one of the best ways to start driving , you will get some racing , close racing and wreckers experance.
but dont forget that very body can blame eatch other so this can also work against you, just drive safe and drive cool. and the you will get used to the racing.

Hmmmmm

I think my Team mate means - go drive on the CTRA servers, its a good place to start and with the reporting function the racing should be of a good standard. Wrecking and wreckers there are not tolerated and people can raise reports to get incidences reviewed by admins to improve the level of racing on the server. You gain points for racing and you can use these to access higher tier servers that have different types of races available.

Grab a chair, get a coffee and your favourite cushion. This is going to be one long stay..... you are going to love it
Welcome onboard fellow countryman

Hope you enjoy the ride, c ya on track soon

new guy on the circuit
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG