The online racing simulator
Picture from your balcony/window
(129 posts, started )
Not quite JamesF1's standard, but pretty nice countryside non-the-less.
Attached images
myview2.JPG
myview3.JPG
myview5.JPG
myview6.JPG
Quote from mrbogeyman :Not quite JamesF1's standard, but pretty nice countryside non-the-less.

[Misquote=Dorothy] "Gee Bogo, I guess we're not in Texas any more!" [/misquote]

Will add piccy when it's daylight! (too dark outside now..)
a few minutes ago :snowman:
Attached images
wintertime.jpg
Quote from Bladerunner :[Misquote=Dorothy] "Gee Bogo, I guess we're not in Texas any more!" [/misquote]

Will add piccy when it's daylight! (too dark outside now..)

Well, actually I'm in Kuala Lumpur, but those pictures are from home

Maybe I need to up-load office window pictures...
Attached images
KL07.JPG
KL11.JPG
KL42.JPG
KL43.JPG
Quote from mrbogeyman :Well, actually I'm in Kuala Lumpur, but those pictures are from home

Maybe I need to up-load office window pictures...

:jawdrop:Awesome!!
Quote from Julppu :Armonkallio?

"Tampella". Those building far away are in "Lapinniemi". "Kekkosentie/Hervanta motorway" goes in the other side of the natural park.

Edit: Tampere LFS division could have a meeting of some sort. I have already talked with ihmelapsi and he is in.
What I see from the bedroom window....taken 5 mins ago (it's raining...again! )
Attached images
12040001.JPG
12040002.JPG
Quote from Gekkibi :Tampere LFS division could have a meeting of some sort.

U a private club? Taking account that people a little further away could be interested, I'm only 176 km away.. Or is there a war going on between you and Lahtelaiset?
Some of you guys have actually very nice landscape behind your window. I would change it with you for a week. Or two. Or more.

Here's some pseudo-art and two actual pictures of what i (can't) see from my window.

http://kidcz.ic.cz/z_okna/
Quote from hyntty :U a private club? Taking account that people a little further away could be interested, I'm only 176 km away.. Or is there a war going on between you and Lahtelaiset?

No, and not even against turkulaiset.

Of course it would be open for everybody, not just finnish people (I would hope that Kristjan.J could come, for example). I shall make a thread about this meeting.
Quote from Gekkibi :Err... Is that near "Hämeenpuisto"?

Amuri.

About 200 meters West from town library Metso.

Quote from Gekkibi :Edit: Tampere LFS division could have a meeting of some sort. I have already talked with ihmelapsi and he is in.

I'm in too!
Quote from BigPeBe :These are straight from my window, our backyard and as logical as it can be our front door (no back door actually) is in our backyard. In these pics is only seen about 1/5 of our yard. Cars aren't parked to there just right now, we have another "parking lot" in front yard where my two cars are and there's also a garage, where dad keeps his car, as a one part of this house. Actually after I took those pictures my mom parked her Citroen to there, she keeps her car in backyard at summers.

Might as well bump this thread with pic from the front yard.
Teh more charming view: (Bad pic from window).
Attached images
lissää 015.jpg
Ooh 3 door Sierra, not a Cossie is it?
A few minutes ago, from my balcony... (...yes, it's my garden...)

And the last one it's my mower
Attached images
28052008338.jpg
28052008339.jpg
28052008340.jpg
28042007104.jpg
Quote from beefyman666 :Ooh 3 door Sierra, not a Cossie is it?

Nope. I'm too poor now for owning a real Cosworth. But I have saved some money and hopefully it's getting more power this summer. However it's not stock now, but it just doesn't have enough bhp for my taste.
Quote from BigPeBe :Nope. I'm too poor now for owning a real Cosworth. But I have saved some money and hopefully it's getting more power this summer. However it's not stock now, but it just doesn't have enough bhp for my taste.

Still it's RWD and plenty of fun to be had in it.

You're not the one who posted the Sierra with fluffy interior are you?
I'm the one. And RWD is fun yes. Would be more fun with locked diff tho. And my stock clutch likes to slip sometimes a bit...
Quote from BigPeBe :I'm the one. And RWD is fun yes. Would be more fun with locked diff tho. And my stock clutch likes to slip sometimes a bit...

Another curious question for you, do you by any chance have vids of your sierra's on youtube? I remember seing a vid once of some guy driving a cossie rep and talking about it, and then he pulls into somewhere and there is another sierra parked up. I love sierra's, my dads had his for a while now (Sapphire) and i love it .
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Another curious question for you, do you by any chance have vids of your sierra's on youtube? I remember seing a vid once of some guy driving a cossie rep and talking about it, and then he pulls into somewhere and there is another sierra parked up. I love sierra's, my dads had his for a while now (Sapphire) and i love it .

I have some videos on tube, but not videos like that.
Quote from Mark_Raven :A few minutes ago, from my balcony... (...yes, it's my garden...)

And the last one it's my mower

Awesome place to live mate :wow:

Small but enough to have a party
Quote from baSh0r :

Small but enough to have a party

Just between you and me...and everyone else reading this post, dA staff doesn't like hotlinking images, as they see it just as bandwidth leeching. they has banned pplz for it, and will ban in the future. Be careful

I'll rather post a link! http://fuseest.deviantart.com/ ... mories-from-2006-45700919

Taken 31.12.06, 30mins before midnight, my home street, my gate is right after the hedge you see on the left.
So i live 10mins from city centre, yet i have my own garden and i live in a house (as opposed to an apartment), and the street is next to a park. more like a lane, even. Perfect?
No need to make a new pic, the street never changes

Picture from your balcony/window
(129 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG