The online racing simulator
cheat ??
(345 posts, closed, started )
he's been caught hacking b4 and is denied from ws cause of it i'll go c if he is still there and give him a piece of my mind.
Quote from Luke.S :Thats not ******. He has had his account hacked. So devs ban his account and contact his reg email plz.

Isn't that the first, or usually second (after "It's not what it looks like!") excuse? Besides, you can't talk to the devs here, they have a support email (which, btw, is the fastest damn support service I've seen in a while, for a team of 3!) at http://www.lfs.net/?page=mailus
Anti cheat
hi all... well i'm runnig a project whick is anti cheat program for LFS, well no i'm in a middle of the work... no i basiccly trying to create simple anti cheat which will react when whenever will use reverse force cheat or as they say NOS . as for now... my teammates (RX team) gave me a few advises of makeing it to run on server and if osmeone uses nos , dedicate server reacts to it properly... main dificulties is that from the beginning i've planned to create it as aporgram which every user runs.. and if he runs that kind of program he can see cheater.. but i think a dedicate server version i think would be better....i don't know if it's goona work on S2 ir S1 becouse i'm only a demo racers... but i think it should work... the only thing need now is time... becouse i don't have much of it my progresses are kinda slow.. i'm already creating it for 2 month.... but i hope in a few more month or a bit more i'll have something to show... for now biggest problem is to run program under dedicate server. also i've already have a lot of different versions of cheats andhacks.. so i hope something will come along... but for the first version there will be only reverse force anti cheat becouse it's most popular right now. soo cya all soon
Glad to see someone trying to make a program to stop it, althought it is a pain to create it, thank you!
well yeah... it's a pain... but i think i know the way how to deal with it... as u know.. there are such things as lappers, and they are very popular, lapper uses information of the car and sends it to server to show time, i thinki'll use the same thing, but modification is goona be tha he will react to the reverse force. to use this reverse force cheat players ussualy need to press some key, and then if they brake the reverse force is on, it's like they useing brake power not to brake but go faster, more harder the brakes more faster they go... so i just need to find , handbreak and brake button codes and the job will be done. ( not the bindings i mean ) becouse every player uses diffrenet control
Quote from reLLIKs :well yeah... it's a pain... but i think i know the way how to deal with it... as u know.. there are such things as lappers, and they are very popular, lapper uses information of the car and sends it to server to show time, i thinki'll use the same thing, but modification is goona be tha he will react to the reverse force. to use this reverse force cheat players ussualy need to press some key, and then if they brake the reverse force is on, it's like they useing brake power not to brake but go faster, more harder the brakes more faster they go... so i just need to find , handbreak and brake button codes and the job will be done. ( not the bindings i mean ) becouse every player uses diffrenet control

Server-side? Impossible.
What you can do is catch the packets and check for negative braking force. No idea about the packet structure though so either ask the devs or fire up your sniffer

BTW: A bit of text formatting wouldn't hurt the readability of your posts
Hehe... readability is low becouse i work in a few computers,, and my laptop keyboard is kinda working strange... and why is server side is impossible? i think it's even more possible then client side.. becouse scripts will work as lapers and other kinda of things. I think i need to learn how connections are workeing while you are connected to the server... are they going to the server and then to clinet , or direct client to clinet... and a lot of other stuff...
Client side won't work, unless it's fully implemented into LFS, by the devs. Otherwise it could be disabled

So it has to be server side. However, InSim (which is what must be used, unless the server has protection compiled into it by the devs) doesn't receive packets on brake force. So acceleration/speed/lap times must be used. But that won't catch 100% of cheaters. It will however catch the really thick ones who are like "OOOH NOZZSS55!!!!!!" and tear down BL straight at 400km/h in a XFG. The smart ones who use it slyly probably would slip under the net, but every little bit helps
Quote from SamH :As far as the CTRA is concerned, anyone who is ever seen using a cheat is permanently banned from the CTRA. Once someone has chosen to use a cheat anywhere online, even to just try it out, the CTRA consider that they can no longer ever be trusted.

Same goes for ConeDodgers servers.
Anyone being caught using a cheat online on any server will get a permanent ban from all ConeDodgers servers.

We will also post on the forums replays and LFS usernames of cheaters being caught on our servers.
It doesn't matter if I'll get banned from the LFS forums for 'name and shame', no mercy for cheaters.
Overall, you scored as follows:

26% scored higher (more stupid),
4% scored the same, and
70% scored lower (less stupid).
You are 70% stupid. This means...

You need help! Seems that the question were a little too hard for you, huh?
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Client side won't work, unless it's fully implemented into LFS, by the devs. Otherwise it could be disabled

Client side will never work, memory(page) protection is just a mere nuisance for crackers, it wont keep the "skilled" ones from manipulating the memory. Besides there's still the option to simply manipulate the outgoing packets.
Rockclan (Mods, don't bother to get rid of his name, everyone knows he's a speedhacker because he's even admitted it) or whatever he's called is such an idiot.

He speedhacked after an OFFICIAL Kyoto 500 practice session, when there were still about FIVE admins present. He soon got a /ban 999 though
Quote from JO53PHS :Rockclan (Mods, don't bother to get rid of his name, everyone knows he's a speedhacker because he's even admitted it) or whatever he's called is such an idiot.

He speedhacked in an OFFICIAL Kyoto 500 practice session, when there were still about FIVE admins present. He soon got a /ban 999 though

Tell the truth Joe. and there were 7 admins and 4 racers

someone else speedhacked too, admins if you want his username, PM me.
Quote from JO53PHS :Rockclan (Mods, don't bother to get rid of his name, everyone knows he's a speedhacker because he's even admitted it) or whatever he's called is such an idiot.

He speedhacked after an OFFICIAL Kyoto 500 practice session, when there were still about FIVE admins present. He soon got a /ban 999 though

He got punished for it? No. He's still welcome
What are you going on about?
Well, I mean that he's still welcome on lfs. Even tho they got caught but yet still S2 licensed .

This aint fair. They dont learn from it.
Devs can't really revoke S2 licences based on a MPR.

Heard of hex editors ? I doubt there is any validity check for this stored in a MPR.

edit: well they probably have records of who connected to what servers at anytime, but I think they don't have enough time to verify each report, then deal with it, revoke licence, then deal with crying parents wanting refund for payment of s2 licence, when they can spend time fixing the hole instead.
cheater
see for yourself
Attached files
cheater.mpr - 169.3 KB - 198 views
Speedhacker replay
There was a report on our forums of a speedhacker and I thought I would forward it to here...

Name/shame removed
Link to post : http://windstyle.eu/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=204

Replays starts as the user is speedhacking... Cheers
Merged.. name/shame removed.
Another one. I catch him out just after 3 minutes, 50 seconds. Although, I watched the replay again. He was using it pretty much all the time.
Attached files
BangerCheater.mpr - 581.1 KB - 189 views
CHEATER on [ICC]Cruise
hi guys i say today a cheater on [ICC] Cruise [name/shame removed]
he use the "NOS MOD "

i got a replay hope he got banned ......
Attached files
CHEATER [name removed].mpr - 53.4 KB - 174 views
-
(Stefani24) DELETED by Stefani24
Quote from Marco1 :hi guys i say today a cheater on [ICC] Cruise [name/shame removed]
he use the "NOS MOD "

i got a replay hope he got banned ......

sorry but i was only testing it as i didnt knwo there was such a thing.
i didnt want to use it in race servers as there is no point but if you would like me to send the "nos" i will so you can make it not work on live for speed as its stupid.
This thread is closed

cheat ??
(345 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG