The online racing simulator
"Please enter all letters having a cat below" - stupid stupid crapidshare bot test
For crying out aloud!

I'm trying to download some vid from crapidshare and I my lack of intelligence is being tested with this twisted test (check attachment).

What does it want? It allows you to type four letters and wtf omg stfu goddammit FAIL!

*throws monitor throw the window*
Attached images
goddammit.jpg
Found any good vids at /hc/?

Yep, nuttin' worse than having a boner and having to squint for kittens. A man's gotta jump through hoops these days.
7RBK?

Rapidshare Cats, epic fail examples, i hear mustang everyday beeing pissed about that
#4 - bbman
It wants you to enter those four letters that got this kitty-pic attached to it - in your cas 7RBK... If you look closely, there is one letter with another symbol attached to it, so you don't type that in...
That made my day.

Edit: The 7 and the K kind of look like they have a different cat. You have to turn your head....
Anyone has any spare nukes?

Damn pussy everywhere!

EDIT: even the cat looks like it has had its ass amputated. Poor little bastard. Epic fail
They're not always 5 to choose from, they're occasionally like 8-10 so they're smaller and more of a pain in the arse.

Hooray for RS having happy hours the past couple of months though, no waiting or searching for kitty.
-
(wark) DELETED by wark
Sheesh, what are these guys smoking?! Every time I need to download something from rshare they have a new version of this crap. But the current one just takes the cake. Next thing you know, they'll ask you to enter characters where the cat is a male.illepall
They do everything to piss people off so you buy a membership.They ask for letters...but you need to put numbers too.They flip the cats so you get confused and then the O looks like 0.
Ehh, rapidshare suxx
Give graces while they ask see the cats...
I almost made a thread on this same topic a few weeks ago when I was trying to download MSN messenger on someone elses PC (and the Microsoft link was only letting me download the downloader (which crashed) rather than the real thing).

@fujiwara - I think that's how the cats make me feel
Haha fujiwara, brilliant

It's all about the premium account tbh.
I gave up on those stupid cats. Whatever it was I was trying to download at the time just wasn't worth it. :cat3:
i hate the cats stuff too. theres some letters where its streched and moved under the letter i dont have premium in there, and i have to always wait it. once i waited 5 times for the same file pecause the letters
maybe JRBk; 7 isn't a letter
I never use rabidshare, and I have no objection to anyone airstriking them. These cats are unreadable.

Why couldn't they just use a simple question like "Where is Paris?" or "Are you a human" or something? Or just provide a sentence with some typos in it and ask people to write it in properly.
All this crap so that bots can't download their stuff...

What a lot of bollocks.
I just gave up and said to hell with it last time i encounted those stupid cats.
Licence to Reach this End User Licence Agreement
1. Make your site easy to use
2. Put what I want to find where I can find it
3. Dont try and be 'fancy' on your web page, I can do better anyway and i'm not impressed
4. Make sure the site works, stupid security systems, captcha, and broken shopping basket systems are in breach of this Licence to Reach this End User Licence Agreement
5. Dont link downloads to external sites that require me to jump through hoops, download buttons are for downloads, not for pages that leed to downloads if I can be bothered to go through a load of crap first. I already went through your crap, I dont want to go through somebody elses site's crap. A download is a download dammit, not a link, otherwise I may aswell go to their site.
6. Dont translate this pages thereof with google translate kankerzooi you thank me for cow
7. Dont get a 7 year old to design your page layout
8. Dont get somebody in a suite to design your page layout
9. Dont tell me what browser to use or what your site works with, if it doesnt work with MY browser then i'm not going to browse your site
10. Dont host on a service that uses pop ups or ugly inline adverts, if you cant be bothered to pay a few quid for proper hosting dont fool yourself into thinking that my time is worth only 0.00001p a page view
11. Dont mask your URL's so that I cannot link to the page on your site that I want
12. Dont make Google only link to your front page so that the page I searched for has to be searched for again within your site - especially when Google powers your site search *sigh*
13. Dont make me register my email address when you dont bloody need it, just because thats the standard way of doing things
14. Dont get a domain name that I cant spell
15. Dont make me select that i'm in the UK because your company is so big you want to show how global you are. If i'm visiting your company its for your services or products, i'm going to search anyway, so dont be delluded into thinking it helps me narrow down your product range for me when your company has been producing 18 new printers in every region a year just to sell another non-standard ink cartridge.
16. Dont make me install plugins to view your home page, if I need to download and install software to view your web page I translate that as me needing not to look at your web page
17. If I order goods from you make sure you keep me informed of what the hell is going on. Writing to you in Italian/Spanish isnt easy so I dont want to chase or talk to you, I want your site to handle it for me, thats why I ordered online.
18. Keeping me informed is one thing, sending me 2 or 3 copies of each email is going too far. I understand my poor grammar in your native tongue may have made it seem like I wanted the Earth from your late-to-be-sent goods, well learn the language of business then you smart arse.
19. Dont make your pages render with error messages. Install firebug and code properly, if you cant code properly, code it simple enough so that you can
20. Dont host on a slow web server. I pay good money for a 20mbit connection I want it to work at 20mbit dammit. You skimping on your server costs is directly wasting my life and therefore - literally - killing me. If you want to remove time from my lifespan then make sure what you put on the web is damned well worth my life.

To agree to these terms simply publish a web page.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG