The online racing simulator
Logitech G25
(4 posts, started )
Logitech G25
Hey guys got my g25 yesterday and really happy with it, did 'logitech' settings for LFS and its going good, but it still doesnt feel as good as i want it too

what settings do you run, compensation and force?

also what does everyone with this wheel use as the handbrake? i wast thinking getting my wireless keyboard and just use space bar, but it will get in the way, what do you guys use? anything on the wheel i cant get a hold of cause of its force feedback and not realy wanting to change that as i like it.

help and advice would be sick

thanks guys
caseyy...
use joystick as handbrake
I use one of the flappy paddles on the wheel for handbrake, because you generally wont be using the flappy paddles as gear shifters on the cars you'll actually use handbrake with.

Since however you already stated you didnt want it on the wheel you'll have to adapt and use something on the gearbox itself, or perhaps if your a usual user of the handbrake for whatever reason....make yourself one
I used a screwdriver that is taped to one of the buttons on the g25 but soon im getting my replacement g25.If DHL doesnt come to pick up my g25, im using the old shifter as my ebrake but if they come,then back to the ghetto ebrake.

Logitech G25
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG