The online racing simulator
Bawbag scared by scipy. Pwnage audio clip.
(14 posts, started )
#1 - scipy
Ok so, I've sent this clip to some people over IRC/MSN and I've been told to post it in LFS Forum cause it is "the most pwnage laugh ever, priceless, one of those things that can become an instant internet hit or ringtone, infectious" and some other things that make my penis grow larger when I hear them.

So, this is the setup.. Bawbag and I were hanging out on MSN couple of nights ago and he started a video chat (him having a webcam and me not having one :shrug, so I could see him and we were just typing some obscene things about cumming and sperm and other wonderful things. And then ingenious idea by me - let's turn on teamspeak, so we did. Talked dirty for a bit, then Bawbag got a text on his mobile from "some girl", so as he was reading it and then started to type a reply I kinda felt ignored and I could still see him just staring into the mobile (with his headset still on). So I did what any self respected humor factory would do - I screamed at the top of my lungs. You can guess what unfolded after that - Ray kinda jumped like a little girl in his chair and made a funny hand movement almost droppin' his mobile, and I started to laugh histericaly when I saw this. Teamspeak was recording our conversation so you get the distinct pleasure to hear this. Enjoy.
Attached files
hahahahaha.mp3 - 374.3 KB - 367 views
New meme is new.

Convert that to wav file and replace all the horn samples in LFS.
yup. teamspeak and vent= LuLz

it would be cool if we could upload our own horn sound to lfsworld.
:ices_rofl Can't help but laugh my ass off

"Duuude" hahahahah!
#5 - Gil07
You laugh like a chicken
"I'm crying!"

Classic!
"aaah i'm cwyingh"

#8 - Byku
Rotfl... priceless .
:ices_rofl

:weeping:
Teeeheeeee
Thats pure gold there !
Erm, EPiC FAiL? Scipy, i hope your dick is still getting hard bcz of the normal things, you know, boobs and pussy?
^^ What he said
:ices_rofl whahaha... you realy need to make screenshot of his face next time :P

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG