The online racing simulator
Warranty Replacement
(9 posts, started )
Warranty Replacement
Hi guys,

I've been curious and im wondering if somebody can answer this question.Do you have to cut the usb cable off to get the whole replacement or send the whole wheel?
My friend's G25 fell off his desk and he only had one month left on his warranty. The shifter was broken contacted Logitech and got a new one (including the wheel and pedals). Don't cut it. Just try and contact Logitech and they usually don't ask the old wheel back.
Thanks RM.
they may ask for just the shifter... which makes the wheel inoperable... at least thats what they said to me when i had to send mine in ages ago.
Quote from Riders Motion :My friend's G25 fell off his desk and he only had one month left on his warranty. The shifter was broken contacted Logitech and got a new one (including the wheel and pedals). Don't cut it. Just try and contact Logitech and they usually don't ask the old wheel back.

It means that i can cheat and get a new wheel?
Quote from PioneerLv :It means that i can cheat and get a new wheel?

Yeah RMs solution isn't such a good idea.Well after contacting logitech,DHL is picking up my g25 and soon (1 week to 2 weeks) i'll get a replacement.

RM lied :P.
i dont think they will replace it if they see that the USB cable is cut
#8 - wild
Is your G25 actually broken or do you just want a new one for the hell of it

Well i wouldn't cut the cable off. As it would not be classed as an actual fault so they wouldn't take it back. At least that's what standard warranty's do as far as i know.

I would ring them up to see what they say you never know.

Wild
My g25 is broken.The shifter wouldnt shift in the correct gear and reverse is gone.I've heard that they asked people to cut the usb cable but now i've heard that they actually send the whole g25 in.

DHL is being very slow...

Warranty Replacement
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG