The online racing simulator
Car Bodykit question
(26 posts, started )
Car Bodykit question
Could someone please give me a link to get some bodykits for my original LFS cars please it would be helpfull.
and still 55$
@topic: You wont get any bodykits for cars, because there are none, and u cant make bodykits.
#6 - senn
ProStreet > Carbon

hey i need some time away from LFS....*goes back to driving the Sultan RS in GTA4 bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST*
Quote from senn :ProStreet > Carbon

hey i need some time away from LFS....*goes back to driving the Sultan RS in GTA4 bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST*

You can't be serious. Carbon's physics weren't great, but ProStreet is like driving a hovercraft powered by bull sperm. Not to mention that damned annoying announcer guy who never stops with "ya' know what I'm sayin?"...

Carbon was at least mildly entertaining for a few minutes.
Quote from MAGGOT :You can't be serious. Carbon's physics weren't great, but ProStreet is like driving a hovercraft powered by bull sperm. Not to mention that damned annoying announcer guy who never stops with "ya' know what I'm sayin?"...

Carbon was at least mildly entertaining for a few minutes.

PMSL!!!lol. so true
Quote from senn :ProStreet > Carbon

Oh nice one! now you have gave me the urge to drive it!

I have at least one sultan RS/normal Sultan at every crib i own I LOVE THE SULTAN!
Quote from l1k3z0mg :NO NO NO!, there is a newer one!!!.( nah i am just kidding, funny tho)
But yah, no bodykits for the cars in this game...

..ummm cept for these... nice work, but LOL at the irony.
Attached images
xrt%20body%20kit%28shadow%20kit%29%20copy.jpg
Quote from JasonJ :..ummm cept for these... nice work, but LOL at the irony.

Lol thanks, yah i have to say NFS isn't good at all, i thought that the new one was going to be better then the other ones..., but all they really added was damage...
LFS ALL THE WAY!.
What do you mean? Simply a skin?
If you mean skin then theres some in the finished skins section. i remember seeing one very recently on for the XRT...
its not chav for speed also live for speed slighlty different.
well, if lfs has bodykits, we would be on 1 stage with NfS (except physics, online mode and skin abilities)

YOU RLY WANT THAT?

*just kidding*
BTW: LFS has body kits.

stage 1, no body kit

stage 2 body kit

stage 3 body kit
Attached images
x_XRG.jpg
x_XRT.jpg
x_XRR.jpg
#19 - senn
LAWL

"so it's a turbo rotary, with headers and pistons and all that s**t"
maybe he meant skin.. who knows
Quote from senn :LAWL

"so it's a turbo rotary, with headers and pistons and all that s**t"

ROFL! you got that from the "Mustang GT-R" video right? That made me laugh .
Quote from JasonJ :BTW: LFS has body kits.

stage 1, no body kit

stage 2 body kit

stage 3 body kit

:ices_rofl
#23 - senn
Lol, what a fool xD
he ****ed up a mustang

Car Bodykit question
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG